Why Are The Joes Shrinking????

Lady Jaye

Looking at Ripper and Dr Link, and Ripper is huge compared to Link, why are the Joes shrinking??? Are they trying to bring the two lines closer and closer together??

Now Torch is going to be a shorty, while Ripper is going to be massive. Torch is supposed to be the big one!!!! Roadblock is ok, he's supposed to be big and tall, not Ripper or Zarana, or anyone else.

Will we see some of the previous figures shortened up a bit???

Basically. The early JvC and Spytroops figures are much larger/wider than RAH. A lot of people disliked that because they did not fit in as well with RAH figures.

Also, those same figures frequently had proportion problems, such as bow-leggedness (look at JvC Beach Head) or Scarlett/Lady Jayes gigantic shoulders. Or weird hands like Blowtorch, Neo-Viper and Dr. Mindbender.

Yep its because a large portion complained about scale not working with RAH. Personally it was not the height that bothered me, it was porportions and that has carried over some in to VvV. The standard buck Hasbro started with in VvV is over starting next year and we will just get better porportions. Meaning TUnnel Rat and all women will be tiny and Roadblock will be huge!

As fas as the Noks, it doesn't bother me much as Ripper is the bigger one in my mind.

Draven

The height didn't bother me as well, but the proportion was bad. Firefly's(JVC) head seems as if his head have shrunk.

I think the size changes caused more problems than it fixed. I mean the height change for Tunnel Rat is good, but I mean the others(those that had their JVC sculpts used in the VvV line)that were small in JVC, are freakest big. Zarana and Lj is like the biggest women now. Also, the new Baroness is just too small IMO(I thought she was tall.)

"I was in the pool, I was in the pool!!!!!!!"

-Costanza

I love that show, and am really thinking about getting the boxed sets, just so that I can see the episodes as they appeared when they first aired, with the extra minutes. I wonder what they cut out??? Cuase to tell you the truth, I didn't start watching Seinfeld until the re-runs!!! But it has become one of my favorite sereies ever!!!

On re-runs, they seems to cut out a scene for commericals. The Simpson and Friends are the ones I can remember that have scenes shorten. For example, in Friends, they cut out the scene when one of the employees in the museum said "These are fake"(she was referring to her breast) in the ep where Joey works at Ross's Museum. A lot of the scene that were cut from the Simpsons such as one where Alpo's wife(his original wife and not the one that he is living with; I guess they forgot that Alpo had a wife) says goodbye to him when he leaves India

It's all Destros fault! he's been at that Shrinking Joes crap since the 90's!

incredibleshrinking.jpg

;)

It's all Destros fault!   he's been at that Shrinking Joes crap since the 90's!

incredibleshrinking.jpg

;)

LOL!!!! Where did you get that??? That is awesome!!!! @smilepunch@

That was an insert (pamplet) that came inside the boxed vehicle sets (usually) that had either all the upcoming years line of Joe stuff, or it had special offers for older Joe figures and vehicles.

This particular insert, was for some little miniature Joe and Cobra figures, that looked like the old little Green army men type figures and even a tad smaller.

Shrinking Joes

It's all Destros fault! he's been at that Shrinking Joes crap since the 90's!

incredibleshrinking.jpg

;)

LOL Yeah I have several of those still. But how does that explain Cobra's shrinkage???? Oh I bet its Mindbender and his gender bending juice again. ;)

Draven

It's all Destros fault!  he's been at that Shrinking Joes crap since the 90's!

incredibleshrinking.jpg

;)

LOL Yeah I have several of those still. But how does that explain Cobra's shrinkage???? Oh I bet its Mindbender and his gender bending juice again. ;)

Draven

Testing, lab accident or the Cobras were caught in the effect while fighting the Joes?