Green Arrow

Archer1120

I gotta say, I was always much of a Marvel fan, but I saw a few issues of Green Arrow and I loved it! He is one of the coolest comic heroes I've ever read. I really liked the way he acted towards Conner and Mia, hpw he realy was acting like a father. It was such a great read! I haven't read a good comic like that in a long time. I think I'm gonna pick up a subscription. I can't wait to see what happens!

Anyway, does anyone know of any websites that have information on GA, his allies and enemies, and his past? Any help would be apprecitated!

Thanks in advance!

Arch

Green Arrow is one of my favorites. I've liked him since I saw him on Superfriends. I had his Mego figure back in the day. The Kevin Smith issues of the current series are probably the best. Judd Winick is my least favorite writer and I dropped the title when he came on board. The 80's and 90's Mike Grell GA series is worth checking out if you want some really good stories.

His biggest allies are/were Black Canary, his on again/off again girlfriend, Speedy/Arsenal, his protege, Hal Jordan, his son Green Arrow 2, and Mia, a runaway teen girl who wants to be the new Speedy. He used to be a Bruce Wayne level millionaire. He had an Arrow Cave, an Arrow Car and a lot of gadget arrows. He lost all his money, though.

http://www.greenarrowfansite.com/

This site will tell you everything you need to know about Ollie.

I love him! Hes soo cool!

Green Arrow is one of my favorites.  I've liked him since I saw him on Superfriends.  I had his Mego figure back in the day.  The Kevin Smith issues of the current series are probably the best.  Judd Winick is my least favorite writer and I dropped the title when he came on board.  The 80's and 90's Mike Grell GA series is worth checking out if you want some really good stories.

His biggest allies are/were Black Canary, his on again/off again girlfriend, Speedy/Arsenal, his protege, Hal Jordan, his son Green Arrow 2, and Mia, a runaway teen girl who wants to be the new Speedy.  He used to be a Bruce Wayne level millionaire.  He had an Arrow Cave, an Arrow Car and a lot of gadget arrows.  He lost all his money, though.

http://www.greenarrowfansite.com/

This site will tell you everything you need to know about Ollie.

Wut he said.

Seriously, you should definately pick up the Grell issues as they are some of the greatest comics to ever see print @popcorn@ . They are ubercheap on ebay.

Wasting no time, I just got the DCD Green Arrow off of the e(vil)Bay. I can't wait till Ollie come in the mail!

Arch

The DCD Green Arrow is a good choice of a piece to start with.

I've been a fan of the Emerald Archer for over 20 years now. My favorite Green Arrow story is his origin presented in DC Special #17.

There are two Blue Ribbon Digests - you know, those mini sized fat comics - which feature Green Arrow. One is Green Arrow stories and the other is the GL/GA stoeis by O'Neil. I recommend both for Green Arrow fans. I'd also add "The Longbow Hunters" trade paperback. It really set the stage for Green Arrow's current style.

My Green Arrow collection? - note, some of these are Conner Hawk, GAs son who was the main GA while Ollie was dead.

DCD Green Arrow

Hasbro Total Justice Green Arrow

Hasbro JLA Green Arrow

Kenner SuperPowers Green Arrow

WizKids DC Hero Clix Green Arrow - Rookie, Experienced, and Veteran versions

OverPower Green Arrow cards

Cards from sets of DC Comics character collector cards such as Csomic Cards, Cosmic Teams, DC vs Marvel, etc.

There is also a Mego Green Arrow and Arrow Car, but these are from before my time. There is also a drinking glass with Green Arrow on it.

The DCD Green Arrow is a good choice of a piece to start with.

I've been a fan of the Emerald Archer for over 20 years now. My favorite Green Arrow story is his origin presented in DC Special #17.

There are two Blue Ribbon Digests - you know, those mini sized fat comics - which feature Green Arrow. One is Green Arrow stories and the other is the GL/GA stoeis by O'Neil. I recommend both for Green Arrow fans. I'd also add "The Longbow Hunters" trade paperback. It really set the stage for Green Arrow's current style.

My Green Arrow collection? - note, some of these are Conner Hawk, GAs son who was the main GA while Ollie was dead.

DCD Green Arrow

Hasbro Total Justice Green Arrow

Hasbro JLA Green Arrow

Kenner SuperPowers Green Arrow

WizKids DC Hero Clix Green Arrow - Rookie, Experienced, and Veteran versions

OverPower Green Arrow cards

Cards from sets of DC Comics character collector cards such as Csomic Cards, Cosmic Teams, DC vs Marvel, etc.

There is also a Mego Green Arrow and Arrow Car, but these are from before my time. There is also a drinking glass with Green Arrow on it.

My GA collection exists in comic form only...for now @grumpy@ .

I currently own:

Longbow Hunters (definately check this out)

GA: The Wonder Year (Grell, Year One type story)

All Annuals + Secret Files

GA vol.1 issues 1-137 (minus about 19 post Grell issues)

GA current vol. complete

If anyone can help me out I need GA vol.1 issues: 84,86,89,90,93,102,104,107-111,120,125,126,130,133-137

I gotta admit, Green Arrow has always been one of my favorite monthly titles since I started on #10, I honestly like Winick's writing(better run for cover lol) and his latest issue was deep, jump on the train, cause its moving fast!

I gotta admit, Green Arrow has always been one of my favorite monthly titles since I started on #10, I honestly like Winick's writing(better run for cover lol) and his latest issue was deep, jump on the train, cause its moving fast!

I like Winnick too! Mostly his X-Men stuff...got room behind that rock? @seeyea@

I also recommend the Grell series and the Longbow Hunters. Those were the best GA years in my opinion. I just can't seem to get into the new series.....although it might be the art. I'm one of those people that needs a balance of good art and good writing to fully enjoy a book.

@bats@

the art team is chaging after the latest stroy arc is over(so it changes after december's issue) Also, do not forget, Green Arrow is in Justice League Elite each month as well, and seems to play a major role in Green Lantern Rebirth

the art team is chaging after the latest stroy arc is over(so it changes after december's issue) Also, do not forget, Green Arrow is in Justice League Elite each month as well, and seems to play a major role in Green Lantern Rebirth

ID crisis too! Connor Hawke looks odd in ID Crisis though @grumpy@ ...