Your Best And Worst Shape Toy You Own

Mike

Tell us what your best shape transformer toy is that you own.. and the worst shape one.

I have destroyed a couple toys in my day :D But right now I would have to say my BEST condition toy I have is Energon Arcee who is MOC.

And my worst shape transformer would be G1 Wheeljack, he is missing his roof, no paint on his head, I repainted the metal parts, and he is missing most of his accessories.

worst shape is a tie b/tween bw depthcharge and rampage, got them opened at walmart for $2 a peice and best condition is Meister alt version just because he's my fav alt, but they're all in the same condition.

This is a tough one. Worst shape..... It would have to be my G1 complete Metroplex, but only cause of some slight sticker fading/wear. He really is in great shape, ask Mike @smilepunch@

As for best, I cant choose, all my stuff is in very nice shape. Its easy when u dont have alot...

As for best, I cant choose, all my stuff is in very nice shape. Its easy when u dont have alot...

Yeah, same here. I guess it'd be my Takara #0 Prime, because for some reason he doesn't have a rubsign. It really annoys me.

Best shape? Pretty much all the rest.

Best Shape: Alternator Silverstreak, who is still in the box

Worst shape: Its a tie between Armada Starscream and PL Optimus Prime. Armada Starscream is chewed, electronics dont work, one of the launchers springs is screwed, etc. I got it in a unfortunated deal. I didnt do that to him.

And Prime got the hand light broken. And that damage was done by me, not intentionally, but I screwed him when I was transforming him.

All my MISB stuff is... well, mint.. Not sure you can get better than that.

I'd have to say my worst is my original Optimus Prime. It was one of about 4 of my childhood transformers to survive. I found him at my Mom's house a year or so ago. He's in much worse shape than he was when I'd last seen him.

Lets put it this way, the other three are better:

Sandstorms coptor plades are bent and his legs won't stay extended in bot mode so he looks like a midget.

Siren's stickers look like white construction paper glued to him and his headmaster is missing ( as well as all other accessories ).

Jetfire is missing all his armor and his gun. Oh, and he's missing something else too. You can see him here along with Prime ( who was partially restored. Although greatly improved, he's still in piss poor condition.

Worst Condition: Transmetal Two Scourge: No missles, abdomen chrome is about 55% gone, joints are really loose.

Best Condition: MIB Botcon 96 Dealer's Exclusive Onyx Primal! :D

Jetfire is missing all his armor and his gun. Oh, and he's missing something else too. You can see him here along with Prime ( who was partially restored. Although greatly improved, he's still in piss poor condition.

@loll@ HA! That was awesome.

Poor Jetfire...

@loll@ HA! That was awesome.

Poor Jetfire...

@loll@ Reminds me when I was walking around the dealer room at OTFCC '03, I saw a Jetfire with no armor or accesories, he had the head, but no arms. He was for sale with a sticker on him that said 'Black Knight Jetfire', hilarious.

The first TF I ever got, Yellow Cliffjumper (before TFs appeared in the UK) is in dire condition - he's had to have his head and back panel replaced so he now has a red head....

My best condition TFs are anything I've bought in the last few years that haven't suffered extensive play wear!!

Best: MISB Alternators Smokescreen, with my Takara Collection Reissues in close seconds, as they're open, but in oh so pretty condition.

Worst: Hmmm.....that's a toughy. I suppose I'd say that it's my original G1 Constructicon Hook. The left leg is missing, it's loose as hell, there's plenty of sticker wear, and some of the chrome is worn down. I still display him proudly. @smilepunch@

I dunno about best condition, but worst condition is a tie between my G1 Hunn-Grr and Cutthroat. Hunn-Grr is dirty and yellowed and one of his front dragon legs just sits on its post since the ring of plastic that held it on crumbled away and Cutthroat is pretty loose, plus his beak is melted off. Keep in mind, neither of these guys got this damage from me, the seller on Ebay that I got Hunn-Grr from mentioned nothing about his condition and Cutthroat was "liberated" from an art project.

Worst: BW Basic Rattrap, I've got one of his feet and one of his lower legs, I got quite a few basics when I was younger and I took them apart, but, then I got out of BW for a while and then I got back in during BM and I manage to get a nice collection of parts, and I combined them into a new toy named Scrapyard.

Best: BW Polar Claw, I've got quite a few that are in better condition, but I don't think it is fair to count figures that are only a few months old.

(Since this is a Trans thread)

My best shaped toy would probably be my BT Smokescreen :)

My worse shaped toy would probably be my first Prime or the Mosquito dude