Crossovers That You Would Like To See?

sunshine

None of those, GI JOE is army, not sci fi, at least not to the point of SG-1,

And GI JOE is more realistic than any super-heor title.

If anything, I'd like to see a Punisher x-over!!!! That fits. I think that's the only thing that would cross over from the comics medium.

I wouldn't have a problem with cross-overs (even the Danger Girl one mentioned in the other thread) if it was a subline like BTR or the comic packs (as opposed to the MAIN line like V3).

I always thought ALL action figures should have had G.I. Joe articulation. Imagine Skeletor and He-Man that way!

But the diffrent comic characters (Marvel, DC, etc.) would be cool if sized and articulated like G.I. Joe. Or even video game or movie characters. Kinda like that exclusive Indiana Jones for the 12" line.

The only problem is they would all be frankensteined from Joes.

I don't know about crossovers, but I wouldn't mind other comic, movie, TV and video game characters that used the RAH molds. Or God-willing, new RAH molds altogether, or at the very least, some new parts to integrated with existing RAH parts.

It's funny you guys would mention Stargate SG-1, 'cause right now I'm on a serious SG-1 binge, trying to watch every episode now. I only got Seasons 2 and 3 left to watch and I'm all caught up.

If anything, I'd like to see a Punisher x-over!!!! That fits. I think that's the only thing that would cross over from the comics medium.

I agree. Maybe Snake-Eyes/Batman... that might be pretty cool.

GI Joe/Metal Gear... I don't know... Maybe a cameo with Solid Snake, but nothing to involved with the Metal Gear plot.

Some properties make for good cross-overs-- Alien vs Predator, and some don't --Star Trek vs X-men.

I think that GIJOE doesn't really need cross-overs--I can tolerate the Transformers stuff--and that it has enough of its own potential backstory and related properties to make it a rich mythos all by itself.

I mean, really........if it were up to some fans there'd be cross-overs with Scooby-doo, Casper the Friendly Ghost and Strawberry-Fricken-Shortcake and everything in between.

I think that GIJOE doesn't really need cross-overs--I can tolerate the Transformers stuff--and that it has enough of its own potential backstory and related properties to make it a rich mythos all by itself.

Yeah, that's cool 'cause they were the two biggest toy properties of the '80s, and they're both owned by Hasbro so we've seen it quite a bit and know it can work... as long as it's not in the same continuity as the "real" storylines.

But you're right... crossovers shouldn't be done just for the sake of doing them. I don't think crossovers work that well for GI Joe. They don't need it.

Id like to see a GI:Joe/Punisher crossover. Have SS,SE,Stalker & Fred 4/Wade Collins meet the Punisher in Vietnam. Then years later have the Punisher hunting down Cobra and runs into the Joes from Nam.

Another cool one who be a Sgt. Rock or maybe Nick Fury!

What do you think of that?????

Yeah I was gonna say GI Joe and Nick Fury......when you think about it Nick Fury and SHIELD are kinda like GI Joe. But when I think about it Fury really doesn't answer to anyone. Sometimes he gets chewed but he kinda has free reign. If they both existed in the same world would SHIELD be higher level agency than GI JOE???

Bullcrap, The only difference between Stargate and G.I Joe is, well, the stargates, everything that has happened spacewise in G.I Joe has happened in Stargate, only more realistic, and more detailed, and G.I Joe isn't realistic at all, from the laser guns on the cartoon show and with the toys, to the fact that Wraith can turn invisible.

i like cpt kost idea, and maybe even grifter or backlash, with lynch, that was a cool comic. it also had the venom vs. valor concept, it was called the "kindred". backlash and the grifter were just awesome looking characters and also interesting persona's. underworld was pretty cool, at least the idea of it was, the movie was kinda drab and bland, the action was just a little weak, but maybe a that would be cool also. jeepers creepers would be awesome, send in a select few and see what happens, i think that demon would kill them, but it would be nice to see. what else, i wouldn't mind seeing g.i.joe in an independence day type of crossover, that would be sweet.

maybe something like dune, or tron, sounds kinda farfetched but possible. the joes and aliens, now that would rock. truthfully, i would like to see the joes in a lethal weapon type of scenario, and maybe g.i.joe and the muppets, sweet

g.i. joe and gundam wing. OZ (the badguy organization) had some very cobra moments, and the leaders of OZ?

treize = cobra commander

zechs = destro or zartan

lady une = baroness

i dunno, i might be crazy for thinking this, but hey.

I think that Admiral Hunter would agree with u on this one lol.

I'd welcome any crossovers, if done right.

Bullcrap, The only difference between Stargate and G.I Joe is, well, the stargates, everything that has happened spacewise in G.I Joe has happened in Stargate, only more realistic, and more detailed, and G.I Joe isn't realistic at all, from the laser guns on the cartoon show and with the toys, to the fact that Wraith can turn invisible.

The only odd laser gun in the TOY line is Snow Job's rifle.

Your forgetting that it was a CARTOON aimed at children. They CAN'T show people dying.

They toyline is as "unrealistic" as you want it to be, even considering the odd vehicles (Buzz Boar, for example). I always saw Cobra's equipment as cutting edge or, better, how far a group is willing to go without restraints or conscious. Generally speaking, Joe equipment has always been ground in reality. Most of it looks like something a real army would have. And also based on the restraints of safety and budget.

Cobra has a much broader view on those, IMO.

I think your comments kinda ask the question:

If the DID do crossovers, how would they be done? Toys only? In the comics also?

Yeah I was gonna say GI Joe and Nick Fury......when you think about it Nick Fury and SHIELD are kinda like GI Joe. But when I think about it Fury really doesn't answer to anyone. Sometimes he gets chewed but he kinda has free reign. If they both existed in the same world would SHIELD be higher level agency than GI JOE???

I've always thought this would be a cool crossover. Especially if it began with either a team up between Cobra and HYDRA, or Cobra and HYDRA going to war over territiry.

Either way, it would end up with GI Joe having to team up with SHIELD. I would love to see Hawk and Fury working together.

Likewise, Cobra Commander and Von Strucker interacting, whether working together or going for each others' throats.