Toys R Us 10 Pack

RJBrian

The Toys R Us 10 Pack is available on Amazon of $19.99 plus tax and shipping. I ordered my and it came to just under $27. Since I haven't been able to fine one anywhere I decided to go ahead and order one.

The funny thing was after I ordered it I noticed this.....

From the Manufacturer

Attitude is better than latitude. The greatest characters in the Marvel Universe, crammed into a 2-inch body with 14 points of articulation. Art Asylum''s Marvel MiniMates - Taking over collectors, one hero at a time. Includes Ultimate Spiderman, Dr. Doom, Battle Damaged DareDevil, Silver Surfer, Battle Damaged Spidey, Black Spidey, Thing, Iron Man, and Ultimate Green Goblin.

They don't have Mr. Fantastic, Ghost Rider and Venom w/ Tongue listed as being in the 10 pack, and they have Dr. Doom, BD Spidey and Black Spidey. Is this a mistake or are there two different versions?

Anyway, here is the link to the 10 pack on Amazon.....

Marvel MiniMates Figure Gift Set

RJBrian, the tru item # is the same as the regular 10-pack, so more than likely the description is incorrect. The person writing it up probably has no idea what these things are, I mean to them black spidey could easily be Venom. Also there's only 9 figures listed instead of 10. However if this 9-pack variant hasn't shown up on eBay yet then it doesn't exist.

But let us know when you get them, I haven't seen any real confirmation either way.

I got it in the other day and it is the same one that they sell at TRU. I figured that it was but you never know these days.

Mr. Fantastic is awesome and the Ultimate GG is pretty cool. I already had all of the other ones, so now I have some parts for customizing.

I got it in the other day and it is the same one that they sell at TRU. I figured that it was but you never know these days.

Mr. Fantastic is awesome and the Ultimate GG is pretty cool. I already had all of the other ones, so now I have some parts for customizing.

Want to sell the Silver Surfer RJB? I desperately want one. LMK if you are willing to work something out.

Draven

^ Sure just PM me and we will discuss the details.

BTW, Sorry it took so long the reply, I have been really busy with work the last few weeks and today was the first chance that I have had to stop by TNI.

^ Sure just PM me and we will discuss the details.

BTW, Sorry it took so long the reply, I have been really busy with work the last few weeks and today was the first chance that I have had to stop by TNI.

NP man, I had not seen you around lately. I figured you would be back at some point.

Draven

In a non mini sorta related topic....If you search Amazon.com you can find a secrect stash of ML Juggernauts that TRU.com doesn't normally have listed on their site.

This thrilled me since I've been trying to find one at regular price for what seems an eternity.

Mine will be here in a cople days along with my 99c (awesome sale) Tower Records Sauron and Super Skrull/ Thing two pack.

Huzzah!