Who Would Like To See The Danger Girls In GI JOE??

Lady Jaye

Who would want to see The Danger Girls Organization become a part of GI JOE???  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who would want to see The Danger Girls Organization become a part of GI JOE???

• Yes, bring on the babes!!!
    • Maybe, as long as the story is realistic.
    • Don't know??
    • Maybe not, they don't look GI JOE material.
    • Hell no, keep those broads out of GI JOE!!!

I do to, it makes a perfect fit. I think people who think this book is silly, needs to realize that once anbsorbed by GI JOE, that it would take on a aura of seriousness. I think it would be a great way to introduce a much needed third villainous army. I mean Cobra and the Iron Greaniers need a break.

I think it's a great idea. If GI Joe can handle Robo-Joe then they can certainly handle an ass-kicking babe trio. I don't think the concepts are incompatible. That would be cool.

Looks like there is a slight edge on bringing on the babes of Danger Girl over to GI JOE!!

I 'm glad that you guys are open to the possibility, I think it would be a much needed boost to add another villainous army!!!! And what a new leader they would have, the big bruiser himself, Major Maxim!!!!!!

Looks like there is a slight edge on bringing on the babes of Danger Girl over to GI JOE!!

Math is hard, huh??

As of this date, it looks like you have 11 people leaning towards the idea and 13 people thinking its not a good idea--with 3 that could go either way.

I put my check in the HELL NO category!

I'm usually more open to crossovers or an incorporation of a line into the G.I.Joe theme, but usually only with OTHER G.I.Joe type stuff, like Sgt. Savage, G.I.Joe Extreme and the 12" into 3 3/4" possibilites, like with the Adventure Team Joes of the 70's of which I'm partial.

Danger Girls though? <_<

Let's try to keep G.I.Joe at least SEMI-respectable, shall we?

Math is hard, huh??

As of this date, it looks like you have 11 people leaning towards the idea and 13 people thinking its not a good idea--with 3 that could go either way.

Oh a smart ass, well now I know who else I can dish it out too. Anyhow canuck, I was just looking at the "hell no's" and the "hell yeas", not the in betweens. And there are more that are sure they want em in!!

Math is hard, huh??

Oh a smart ass, well now I know who else I can dish it out too. Anyhow canuck, I was just looking at the "hell no's" and the "hell yeas", not the in betweens. And there are more that are sure they want em in!!

@loll@ Gotta love it!

You'll be best off to just ignore this one, as they don't particularly play well with others, and is mostly here for the content without the "personal" connection. ;)

Well, the series plays a LOT of reference to Gi joe (The villians have two twins who complete each other sentences, the bad guys look like the enemies from Gi extreme, etc..), so why out. The babes in DG clearly are oversexed and cusses like saliors, but hey, Gi joe needs more women.

VH, Arrow didn't provoke you at all, so why take a shot at him? Although what you said wasn't horrible, it's those little things that start flame wars here and I don't need to remind people that about the lack of a GD as a result of the arguments that went on there. I don't want another war to start in the Joe forum so EVERYONE, including Arrow, play nice. Consider this a warning and please stay on topic