Who Would Like To See The Danger Girls In GI JOE??

Lady Jaye

Who would want to see The Danger Girls Organization become a part of GI JOE???  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who would want to see The Danger Girls Organization become a part of GI JOE???

• Yes, bring on the babes!!!
    • Maybe, as long as the story is realistic.
    • Don't know??
    • Maybe not, they don't look GI JOE material.
    • Hell no, keep those broads out of GI JOE!!!

We could see this guy lead the Hammer army against GI JOE!!!!! And of course against Cobra as well!!!!

dgirlmajor.jpg

Just give him GI JOE articulation, and hoila, a instant hot figure!!!! I know I would go nuts in he had GI JOE articulation!!!! This guys is cool!!!!

Honestly, I'm more of a fan of villain crossovers than hero crossovers. Hero crossovers are all pretty much the same, if you think about it. At least a villain crossover (without the appropriate hero(es) coming in) would spawn a different attack plan without having to resort to the villain's archenemies thwarting him. Besides, you could just have some of the GI chicks dress up that way and fool him. :P

Imagine these two going at it!!!!!

dgirlmajor.jpgvenomousmaximus_large.jpg

Now that would a hell of a fight!!!!!!! @firedevil@

What happened to Major Maxim's pic???? Does anyone else have a good one of the good Major???????

I voted Don't Know... Except for the fact that J. Scott Campbell draws them, I don't know anything about them.

I don't think GI Joe needs crossovers. The ones they have with the Transformers are okay, but I kind of like the fact those are the only ones (that I know of, anyway).

I don't know about you guys, but I liked it when real people came into GI JOE. I mean having Sgt Slaughter was too cool. And while Fridge was less than stellar of an idea, he was still used allot!!!!

If we can't get real people anymore, how about licensed characters????

The only reason I thought about this crossover was becuase of the conversation about Cover Girl in the other thread. When I thought of her description, I thought of the girl on the right, forgot her name, KC, JC, CJ, something to that effect. Anyhow, both are greasemonkeys, but both are beautiful as well!!!

I could see her in the motorpool with the rest , Crank Case, Clutch, Steeler, and the rest. Oh and I know whose dead and whose alive, but in my GI JOE universe, everyone is still around!!!!! Everyone!!!!

Dem GirlZ look Hot, Make's me wish I was a cartoon, but they only make me wish they made sexy Female Joe's ie Lady Jaye,Covergirl,Scarlett and Baroness figures.

i would love some figures, but that won't happen of course lol. I would love almost any non joe thing joe sized really, adds diversity to my joeverse plus makes it more unique and seperate fromt eh cartoons and comics, and everyone else's joe verses.

Hell, no. They are cheese-cake T&A. I want a return to a war comic.

Wouldn't be good additions to the toy line, either (not that it would happen anyway).

Even now female figures don't sell well. As dusty copies of Scarlett vs. Sand Scorpion, and increasing amounts of Hard-Drive vs. Baroness and the first 2 comic packs attest.

I'd like them as long as they were introduced as a sub-set of GIJoe sort of like what they did with Street Fghter back in the 90's.

I think the story would play out like this:

Having come back from a bitter defeat at the hands of their former leader who turned on them and at the hands of the Danger Girls, Major Maxim rises from the ashes to bring forth a new Hammer army. With Maxim at the helm, they quickly rise to the power they once were.

The Danger Girls not equipped to handle the menace again, they call on an old friend. As it turns out the friend is spy extraordinare Johnny B.! Being the international spy that he is, Johnny has had numerous run ins with the man only known in the spy world as Chuckles. After the last incounter, Chuckles tell Johnny that if he ever gets in over his head, or has crucial info, to call him.

And so Johnny calls on Chuckles who in turn asks him and the Danger Girls to meet them in the desert. Not one to question Chuckles he does as asked the next morning. Having waited an hour, the girls are begining to get frusterated. And beging to give Johnny a hard time, when all of the sudden a roar is hear. And they look around and all they can see is a huge cloud of dust coming their way. They get into his car and are about to peel out, when they are able to see a flashing light. "It's morse code" Sydney yells out. " It says do not move, stay where you are, will ronde voiv in 5 minutes...oh and cover your mouths."

Finally they can see the huge dust cloud taking shape. It looks to be a vehicle of some sorts. Johnny says it looks like the the ship those Jawas drive in Star Wars. The huge behomouth of a vehicle comes to a halt and a lil hatch opens up, and out comes Chuckles "You girls ready to go??"

"Hey what about me??" Johnny flipanly asks. "Yea you too" And so as the girls get are about to get in, the ask about the car. Chuckles says not to worry about it, and welcomes them onboard. The girls and Johnny just gawk as they step inside. They last thing heard is, where are we going. Chuckles just says, not too far, not far at all!!!

As the vehicle begins to roll into the morning sunrise in the east, a gap in the desert floor opens up and out comes Clutch and drives the girls vehicle inside!

To be continued, maybe......

Only if you like the premise so far.

Sorry, Lady Jaye, but nope.

Danger Girl is fluff, and pretends to be little more than that.

J. Scott Campbell isn't even really actively marketing Danger Girl much anymore. The Macfarlane figures were "okay" but the 12" Dragon Models figures were horrid.

IMO, GIJOE would be better served bringing characters it already has to expand the GIJOE Mythos. Action Man, Dr. X, Skullmen, The Adventure Team, Mike Power, The Intruders......the list is long, its already there and it could make for some really good themed product.

Nah, No Danger Girl for moi.

Danger Girls are fluff now, but if added to the Joe mythos, I bet they could kick butt!!!! And of course become much more serious than they are now. I see them not as the counter terrorism group like GI JOE, but more as a infiltration and counter intelligence team. Working side by side with Chuckles!!!! Which is why they join GI JOE, but stay together as a sub group of them. As Joe spies!!!!

But this will never happen, just fun to come up with ideas!!!!

It's funny you should suggest this Lady Jaye; J. Scott Campbell has admitted in the past that the concept of Danger Girl was inspired by many movies and properties, including James Bond obviously, and...G.I. Joe. You can see it clearly in some characters, like the Hammer soldiers being like Cobra troops, and the white and black ninja-tyoes fighting each other looking suspiciously like Snake-Eyes and Storm Shadow. (I can't remember their names just now, sorry...) But the influence is definitely there. Heck, one of the "Girls" looks like Baroness. She's just a good guy instead of a bad guy. I wish I could make a better case than this, but I did indeed read somewhere (Maybe it was in a Wizard magazine or something...) that Campbell loved Joes growing up, and he was definitely influenced by it in doing Danger Girl. I'd personally be all for it. I loved that series and think it would fit in nicely in the Joe universe.