U.s. Microlady Cases Missing Commandlady?

Preventer MK II

I went to go pick up the MicroLadies I pre-ordered today. I was really excited to get AcroVeena, and NinjaLady and CommandLady. Imagine my surprise when the shop manager handed me AcroDita instead of CommandLady. After a quick exchange of words, I ulitmately won this round when they pulled up my account and found that I had indeed pre-ordered a CommandLady.

"It still doesn't change the fact that our cases only had those three," she pointed out. Apparently, this happened in more than just this comic shop, as I found out in a conversation with one of my other friends. Does anyone know what the deal is???

I would've thought that too, but I talked to a friend of mine who frequents another comic shop. They had the same problem. NinjaLady, AcroDita and AcroVeena were all present and accounted for, but no CommandLady.

Edit: Just talked another person (not in Florida) who had the same problem. This doesnn't appear to be an isolated incident anymore.

that's unfortunate. i got all four 'cause i ordered 'em from big bad toy store, but i do have a buddy here in san diego who ordered them through his comic shop from previews, and he got all four of them also.