So Whats The -one- Toyline Youd Die To Have But ..

MeanStreak

I would hate it if The Four Horsemen (They are called that because if they ever sculpt a good figure, it'll be a sign of the apocalypse.) because they were infected with artuwhatis by Mcfarlane, and because Mattel owns them, and we all know how Mattel treats lines that aren't filled with pink and sterotypes.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would hate it if The Four Horsemen (They are called that because if they ever sculpt a good figure, it'll be a sign of the apocalypse.) because they were infected with artuwhatis by Mcfarlane, and because Mattel owns them, and we all know how Mattel treats lines that aren't filled with pink and sterotypes.

They do sculpt good figures, articulation or not. I didn't know Mattel owned them, though... That makes things different.

Who does own Thundercats, anyway?

I would love to see Thundercats figures done marvel legends style and in the 6 inch scale.I would also love to see figures based on tne Night Breed movie done in marvel legends style and scale.I have wanted these 2 lines of figures for some time now.

a "bridges of madison county" toyline would be the best thing EVER.

kids and collectors alike would flock by the millions toy stores across the universe.

dare to dream...

G.I. Joe scaled Stargate SG-1 Figures! Even O-Ringed like G.I. Joe.

Marvel Legends Snake Eyes with Marvel Issue #21!

oh yes! sg-1 baby! i would love that so much. I couldn't use most of the villians really but the sg-1 team would definatly find a spot on my joe roster somehow.

I hate SG-1, but I like the idea of more 0-ringed, GI Joe style figures. I always wanted the original casts of Predator and Aliens, GI Joe style, with a ML sized Predator and Aliens. Ditto for Starship Troopers, while we're at it (why not?).

The Last Starfighter--they actually made salesmen samples for this line but it never went anywhere. If there was EVER a property that begged for a continuation of the story it was this one. A Gunstar would have been a fun toy.

I always loved the summation of the whole thing: " You have been chosen to defend the Frontier from Xur and the Khodan Armada"......

<sigh>

The Last Starfighter--they actually made salesmen samples for this line but it never went anywhere. If there was EVER a property that begged for a continuation of the story it was this one. A Gunstar would have been a fun toy.

I always loved the summation of the whole thing: " You have been chosen to defend the Frontier from Xur and the Khodan Armada"......

<sigh>

I think we had this discussion once upon a time Ken over at rtafd.

Mine would be Herculoids toys. Not the overpriced ones that were recently released. Shogun Warrior sized fun ones that shot Nerf missiles! :D

I love The Herculoids too. I wanted these toys made so badly as a kid. I remember as a kid me and my younger brother would use monsters from other toy lines and pretend they were the Herculoid creatures. I now have 2 of the 3 sets of The Herculoids that I just recently bought. They are expensive, but they are worth it to me. I'm 31 now and finally have toys of The Herculoids. WOOHOO!

• 1 month later...

I would love to see Transformers 20th Anniversary/Masterpiece for ALL the original bots.

Mirage, Megs, Soundwave, Brawn, Blaster.......like I said ALL. If they made them, I would buy them all and probably be so satisfied that I would no longer have to collect.

I always wanted a toy line based on the tv show V, you know like they had in the original mini-series.

jiM

that would be cool. they could have little peal off faces.

Melrose Place

Easy Rider

Dirty Harry

Jaws (why hasn't this been made yet , it's a pure classic !)

Rocky

I'd kill for a Marvel Western Legends line based on John Ostrander's Blaze of Glory/Apache Skies. And speaking of Western, I'd love to see the Magnificent Seven and Man With No Name. I recently got into Westerns and I'd love to see some cool Western toys.

I'd love to own a line of 6 inch Harrison Ford figures, the top figures would be Indiana Jones, Han Solo, and Jack Ryan.

They made a Jaws boxset from McFarlane and it sold pretty well, I missed out on it cuz it was sort of expensive.

They made Rocky figures back in the day that look almost like the old he-man figures, and recently a company called vital toys put out a Rocky figure but I agree we need a new articulated Rocky figure. (If you didn't know about the vital toys rocky they have a website.)

YES I've been looking on eBay for Clint Eastwood figures and all I can find are 12" likenesses. I REALLY WANT A MAN WITH NO NAME FIGURE. 6" not super posable like Marvel Legends, but just the right amount of articulation.

Yes and Indiana Jones figure 6" would be great, or even one that would fit in with the current styling of star wars that doesn't look like theme park crap.

To add in my own I'd like a Conan O'brien figure, Seinfeld, Bruce Willis from Die Hard, Richard Roundtree as Shaft, movie accurate Ghostbusters, Eddie Murphy from Beverly Hills Cop, maybe a Will Smith from I Robot - only if he came in a two pack with fresh prince will ;), Conan the Barbarian but with more articulation than the McFarlane statues have, more marines from Aliens but with more articulation (they'd have to redo Col. Hicks), a couple of the main humans from Predator (maybe a governors two pack, jessie and ahnuld, and throw in Carl Weathers just for fun), Sledge Hammer, John Ritter from Threes Company, new Thundercats figures, a revitilization of COPS - there doesn't even need to be any changes to the figures just keep making them like they used to, and finally.... SUPER ARTICULATED MOVIE AND ORIGINAL CARTOON ACCURATE TMNT. If I could have a complete likeness of Leonardo from the first movie or Raphael from the original cartoon I would #$## myself.

This is like my dream list, thanks for reading.

well, they're making more poseble Buffy figures (Buffy and Faith)

I wouldn't mind if they did the same with the rest of the cast, and the villians. A superposeble Angel, with a alternate vamp head would rock! Giles could come with a chainsaw, crossbow, stakes, etc, Wesley could come with the arsenal he had in seasons 3 thru 5 of Angel, as well as a superposeble Fred/ Illiriya set.

• 2 weeks later...

if sota would do a mortal kombat line just like the new street fighter line!

actually i would love it if sota handled every video game based toy figures for now on. i would love to see:

devil may cry line

tekken line

mortal kmobat line

GTA vice city and GTA san andreas figures would rock!

Max Payne line with boss's, goons, ton of accessories, and a battle damaged max payne

the suffering

ninja gaiden

all done with lots of articulation .