The First Official Joerhyno

JoeRhyno

The Rules:

All you have to do is take a figure from the Real American Hero Line, and make an updated version. I dont care what medium you use, it can be from GI Joe itself(past or present), or from a totally different toy line... there's no restrictions, just put your heart into it, that's all I ask.

If this is a custom that you're currently working on, but have not finished it, and it falls under being an updated "RAH" figure, then I'll allow it, all I ask is you send me a pic of it in it's current state(and with a time stamp if possible)... so please dont just dig out a custom you did last year, or whenever and submit it, I take pride in my customs, yeah, and so should you, but there will be people putting in countless hours from now till the end of the year(oh...I'm gonna have this go till the end of the year... just because with the different hollidays coming up, I know I'll be needing the extra time ;) ), and I dont think it's fair if you dont do the same.

I'd also like a heads up if you plan on doing this, that way I can catalog all the names, and keep track.

email me at Ryan-Joseph@sbcglobal.net to let me know if you're in.

The Prizes:

I'm doing things a little different here, there will be three different prizes. The person who gets first place gets to choose his/her prize, then second place gets to choose, then third place get's the last prize that is left... I may throw in some honorable mentions and send out some gifts... but that's up to me ;)

Prize 1:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v172/Joe...r/prizes005.jpg

The TRU exclusive Ninja 6 pack!

Prize 2:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v172/Joe...r/prizes002.jpg

2 new VvV Dollar Store Vehicles and 3 wave 1 single packs

Prize 3:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v172/Joe...r/prizes003.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v172/Joe...r/prizes004.jpg

This one is two things actually... one will be one of my customs... I haven't decided which one yet, that'll be decided when the contest is over and will not be revealed untill you get it(that is just a tease in the pic... not what you'll actually be getting) ;)

The second half of this prize is a bag of fodder, what you see here is my trade fodder, I'll take a couple hand fulls from these baggies... and put in a ziplock baggie(so, no, you wont get ALL that ;) ).

The Deadline:

Dec. 31 2004

not one second after ;) Should give you plenty of time with the holidays and all... please submit final pictures to the email above, do not PM them to me... it'll just fill my box up.

Thank you and Good Luck,

Joe

i haven't started anything yet, but i'm in. I know the guy i'm gonna do, even now some of the parts.

however on a side note, later today or tommarrow you are gonna see another custom of mine i just did hehehe.

oh yeah, i'm correct in assumeing, by updating you don't mean exact copying? The thought never crossed my mind till mr. han mentioned vvv blowtorch.

nah, it doesn't have to be an exact copy, just an Updated version... hell, it's 2004, I hope Blow Torch isn't wearing the same clothes, lol

that's what i was thinking,

If you guys have Q's... on the contest post them here, if you plan on entering, drop me an email at Ryan-Joseph@sbcglobal.net

just let me know you're entering, I want to keep track, please dont email me Q's though... just aske them here... if they're personal Q's about your custom... then you can PM me... just try not to go crazy.

The contest starts...

NOW...

lol and I'll make the Deadline Dec 31st.

plenty of time for all you slackers ;)

Also, if you guys wanna post here what you are doing you can, or you might want to keep it secret, it's up to you... but if you want to let people know, just so we dont have 50 Psyche-Out being made.

I gave my hint babies and that's all you are getting! Its going be HUGE! lol Well maybe not but I think no one else will come up with it. Oh and no Joe its not my little project I just finished.

Draven

i've got so many ideas that i dont know what one i'll make? that if i ever finish my wifes sewing room so i can get all her crap out of my joe room!! i cant even get to the desk!!! going to the end of the year is both a good and bad idea (imo) lots of time for the serious guys to get done and time for the unserious guys to forget! ;)

of course this gives me time to work on a project i have wanted to do since 5th grade.....CLUTCH! made completely of Dryer lint! YAY!

I'm gonna give a hint of what I'm doing, it's a gift for someone for christmas, but seeing that I haven't even gotten all the body parts yet, it's perfect timing for me to enter it, my hint...one word(um..actually 2...and technically 3), take it anyway you want:

He's Black :)

Bumparoo!!!!

updated the rules a little to make them a little easier... and finally... I have the prizes up!!!!!

EDIT:

Also, for those who enter... do you care if I'm eligible for prizes or not? Originally didn't want to be, cause I was gonna have items I already had for prizes... but I actually went out and bought 3 of the items...LMK what you think? I actually dont have any of the newer items in my collection, and it'd be cool, if I won a place.. I could avtually pick a prize... if not, I understand, just wondering... thought I'd ask you guys what you thought!!!

I'm almost done, i have to do a few touch ups, and then i'll e-mail it to you, I want different than what i thought but it still fits the hints i gave.