perceptortoy.jpg

MISB Perceptor

blastertoy.jpg

AFA 60 Blaster

afaswoop.jpg

AFA 75 Swoop

afaslag.jpg

AFA 70 Slag

So here it is and I'll have more pics with my Insecticon Clone Army :)

Prowl, how much was that Swoop :o

Actually, it wasn't that bad - Swoop cost me $350 and it was ungraded when I bought it so I paid another $32 to get it graded :)

If you're spending $350 on something that you're just going to keep, why pay an extra $32 to get it graded? I think you have too much money...

I still find it torturous seeing these great condition toys trapped forever in their boxes :(

If you're spending $350 on something that you're just going to keep, why pay an extra $32 to get it graded? I think you have too much money...

I still find it torturous seeing these great condition toys trapped forever in their boxes :(

I pay the extra $32 to have my toy placed in a case to protect the box. If I wanted open the toy, I wouldn't be spending $350 on it @smilepunch@

In the long-term, I want to have my toys be preserved and these cases will do that for me :)

Graded MISB items are way better than just misb items.

No! You're just playing into their greedy little hands!!!

Actually, I can see that maybe GETTING them graded is cool, but if you're going to pay out your a$$ for stuff that's already been graded, you're crazy.

I still laugh every time I see "slag" @lol@

Does it have a meaning, other than the obvious? :) I think it's a type of building material isn't it?

Slag is the stuff that you get left over when you smelt metal ores.

Of course, being in Britain, I know the far better meaning of it anyway!

I still laugh every time I see "slag" @lol@

Does it have a meaning, other than the obvious? :) I think it's a type of building material isn't it?

Slag is the stuff that you get left over when you smelt metal ores.

Of course, being in Britain, I know the far better meaning of it anyway!

You know it mate ;) And you'd know it all too well if you lived in Nottingham @lol@