More Galaxy Force Figures Revealed

Grady

Today TFW has brought to us new images of Galaxy Force figures which have not been seen up to this point. Be prepared....

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.p...8954#post808954

and

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showpost.php...983&postcount=5

not finished just yet

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showpost.php...72&postcount=22

Haven't really had a chance to give them a good look yet. But one thing is certain, Dino Shout looks like turd.

My thoughts:

Nitro Convoy

Looks really sleak and very nice, love the futuristic look. I have to believe he'll be the Hot Rod of this series, hints too much towards that.

Flame Convoy

His alt-mode looks simply stunning I love it, this is becoming one of my favourite molds in the line so far. I again love that they are mixing trukk and munkey for this line. It is also believed that Flame Convoy will be a Destron.

Wolf Gang

What more is there to say ? A cybernetic looking wolf is a great idea, he reminds me somewhat of the one that was released for Bwars (K-9 ?) Anyways, he continues the trend of robots in this line having superb bot modes. I love it

Dino Shout

What a godawful looking piece of turd from what I can see. The alt-mode is okay, but I 'll have to get a better look at it in person to make a final decision. The bot mode is where I have the problem. What the hell is with the head ? This thing reminds me of one of those Mutant Beast Wars things. Ugh.

Sideways

Can't get a really good look at him, but from what I can see he looks promising. The alt-mode reminds me a little too much of the one minicon from the Star Sabre team, only with a growth spurt.

Fast Aid

This is clearly the new version of Red Alert from Armada. A much bigger improvement alt-mode wise compared to his Armada counterpart, I may actually pick this one up. The bot mode still looks far too much like his Armada version however.

Gasket

Pics are too small to make any realy judgement but I like the futuristic cycle look. Kind of reminds me of the bike from Akira.

Skids

Again, same problem with pic size. Can't really pass judgement yet, but he's already looking better than the Armada version.

Inchup

Mike is gonna love this, a Monster Truck TF. The bot mode looks a bit wierd, but I'm liking the alt-mode a lot.

finally...Autolander

Looks like a futristic dragster. I have no comments on it at this time.

After seeing some of the other figures, I'm a bit disappointed overall. I really like Wolfang, and Fastaid (Red Alert anyone?) is okay, too, but I'm not really digging any of the others. I guess I'll just have to wait until they're colored and I can see more pics of them, but so far I'm less excited about this line than I was when the pics of the first few figs showed up.

Fast Aid looks wicked! Blatantly Armada Red Alert, but with everything where it should be. That has to be one of the best proportioned robot modes for a deluxe in ages. Axelion (Hot Shot) is a good one too.

As for the other new ones, Im not too impressed. I wanna see more pics first

grad the one you called a turd is so classic pretender shells! Just with out the shell! IMO & in that aspect its not that bad looking!

Sideways... I need to see more pics but the first thing I thought when I saw him was DEPTHCHARGE! :S ah well!

fastaid... neat & lame :S I'll may get it ...

wow, these all look great :D I love the dragon convoy the most

that dinoshout is definatly entering too!! goes from like that dinosaur from JP3 to a chozo from the metroid series :D

Compared to the first wave we saw, I'm disappointed in these new figures. I'll get the Convoys just because I get Prime and Megs in every line. Besides most of the first stuff we saw, I won't get much of this stuff. Kinda glad it sucks though. I want to focus more on reissues and alts. Don't wanna waste alot of money I don't have on the mainline...

Oh.My.God. Those are wicked sweet!

Gasket - Too small to make any statement.

Skids - See above.

Inchup - Overall looks pretty bad-ass, and the head looks excellent. Looks to be top-heavy in robot mode, though.

Auto Autolander - Again, too small, but the legs seem to be way too skinny.

Dino Shout - Looks alright.

Sideways - Bad-ass right there. The vehicle mode is decent, but the robot mode with those weapons looks so damn cool.

Fastaid - Vehicle mode looks fantastic. Robot mode is alright. The "grapper" hand looks ##$%$#ed, though.

Nitro Convoy - Looks like Armada Blurr...

Flame Convoy - Probably the second best out of these (Sideways is number one).

I'm really diggin' this series so far...