Is Everyone Ready For Black Friday 2004???

Lady Jaye

My neighbors are bleeding heart liberals, so they shy away from saying Black Friday due to political correctness. Of course Ive heard them refer to hispanic Americans as Mexicans, so theres an interesting little moral paradox.

I refer to it as "Blecch Friday" for the obvious reason. Good thing I always get my Xmas shopping done in October.

I swear to God one day Im going to shove a bell right up a Salvation Army persons nose. Not that I object to the charity or them collecting for it, but those bells absolutely drive me nuts.

Does Mannheim Steamroller ever sell albums during the rest of the year? And you know "Grandma Got Ran Over By a Reindeer" hit a milestone when even the performers themselves say "Knock it off already!!! Even WE don't think it's that funny!"

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thnx for clearing up the term 'Black Friday' Tazz.

I remember last year there was a big thread about changing the term Black Friday because we're associating the word 'Black' w/something bad (long lines, traffic, jerk shoppers).

My ONLY reason for going out was Crimson Sabotage but luckily I found em fri.

I am glad that everyone liked the definition of Black Friday and LJ according to my sources there does not seem to be any GIJOE stuff on sale for Black Friday @grumpy@, ohh well go out and by some CD's and DVD's though. Actaully I most likely will only be going to one place "Staples" since they have a MS Pro 512 for 60.00! Other than that maybe Best Buy but not going anywhere near toy stores.

I am glad that everyone liked the definition of Black Friday and LJ according to my sources there does not seem to be any GIJOE stuff on sale for Black Friday @grumpy@, ohh well go out and by some CD's and DVD's though. Actaully I most likely will only be going to one place "Staples" since they have a MS Pro 512 for 60.00! Other than that maybe Best Buy but not going anywhere near toy stores.

Well, like I said, it isn't so much what is on sale, but FINDING the new stuff. I still have yet to find any of the new Bravo vehicles, for example.

I am glad that everyone liked the definition of Black Friday and LJ according to my sources there does not seem to be any GIJOE stuff on sale for Black Friday @grumpy@, ohh well go out and by some CD's and DVD's though.  Actaully I most likely will only be going to one place "Staples" since they have a MS Pro 512 for 60.00!  Other than that maybe Best Buy but not going anywhere near toy stores.

Well, like I said, it isn't so much what is on sale, but FINDING the new stuff. I still have yet to find any of the new Bravo vehicles, for example.

Yeah true, I never seem to not find the new stuff the problem is the stores have a limit of stuff (like 30 per store etc), ohh well again this is not going to be that big of a day for me.

I'll be doing a lot of Christmas shopping on black Friday, and I doubt I'll have any money left to get anything for myself.

This is what Im going to do...However, I really dont like the lines, but people are funny...just go out there and see these fools parade up and down, in and out...its the funniest thing you'll ever see...

Just to add...I wish I can be at those place, which you see on the news, where they open the doors and all these stupid women run in to get the best deal...running over kids, old people...thats just golden..

Or those place which you hear, people get in a fist fight or a POS tv that is on sale for $50...that good stuff as well...

Americans...you got to love us...