Do Any Of You Have More Than One Of The Same Tf?

CkRtech

Just wondering. I have two Scorponoks & plan on having one in base mode and the other in bot mode w/ the occasional change to scorpion.

Only TFs I have multis of is E. Divebomb and E. Cruellock for the 'gestault', and repainting the DBs.

Yes, but that's not my will. I just happened to have some TFs i already have in buying some lots.

I have two Warpath, two TM2 Dinobot (with a slight colors variation), two Bombshell, and funny thing, i just bought two Bliztwing, and with the next reissue, i'll be able to display him in his 3 modes! :)

Sometimes. I got 2 Overloads. One to display in bot mode, and one as shoulder cannons for Prime.

I bought a second RID Prime coz mine was combined with Magnus, and I wanted one to stand alone (just the small robot mode).

G1 Prime, I have Takara reissue, Hasbro reissue and two original G1.

I bought Alt Smokescreen despite already having BT, just coz it was cheap.

I have a few other duplicates but mainly for repainting

Oh, and I have 2 Ultra Magnus reissues. One as to display as Ultra Mangus, the other in robot mode as Magnus. Left me with an extra trailer though...

That's kind of cool. I was thinking of getting another Magnus as well. Maybe a Takara one... I just got another Prowl, actually. I wanted it for the chrome weapons, but since I display most of my car TFs in their alt mode, this will be one that will show both. I'll probably get a Takara Jazz for the same reason.

But that's it - like I said, if I bought two of everything, I wouldn't be able to have as wide a variety of stuff!

Does binaltech vs Alts count?

Ive got Binaltech in car mode and Alts in robo mode, with the occational (plastic) prototypes.

Binaltech Smokescreen (carmode), Binaltech Smokescreen (2004, robomode)

Binaltech Sideswipe, Prototype Sideswipe

Binaltech Jazz (red), Alternators Jazz (White)

Binaltech Tracks (Yellow), Alternators Tracks (blue)

Binaltech Deadend, Alternators Deadend

Binaltech Hound

Binaltech Silverstreak

Prototype Grimlock

And I have Masterpiece Prime In robot mode, with a prototype in Truck mode.

I don't normally try to. If I had the cash to do so, I would have bought three of every type of Terrocon in Energon. I have two G1 Ultra Magnus figs for a reason. My original is so beat up that I had to replace it with a reissue. I have two Rodimus Primes. One TRU reissue MISB(since he's my fav character) and one original plastic tires and feet loose complete. I have G1 and G2 Optimus PRime which are technically the same fig, and I have a few Insecticons that have been through the mud(literally).

if i like the mold, i get extras for kitbashing.

I kitbash the bendy prime, so i found them for $5 at kmart and got all 5 (4 are repainted)

I have 3 armada skywarps (1 to sell here soon).

4 universe ramjets, 2 to kitbash.

5 20th primes (a couple to give as gifts eventually) and 1 to kitbash.

multiples of the alts to kitbash.

3 armada wheeljacks (1 red like sideswipe and 1 yellow like sunstreaker).

i have others that are duplicates, and i justify it since i don't buy all TFs, just ones i really like.

The only instances of this happening with me are the two Alternator Smokescreens, with one in robot mode, the other in MISB mode. ^_^ I also have two Energon Prowls, but they're powerlinked with each other...so that kinda counts, right? I mean, one is in shirt mode and the other is in pants mode......seeeeeeeeeeeee.

Everyone Needs an extra Figure or two of the same guy. I kept my original Bumblebee even though I got the one with the new face. I seen to have an extra Warpath, he's one of my favorite Mini's anyway. An extra Prime Cab, for the simple fact he was $3 at a toy show, and I have an extra energy Ax and the fist that came with takara Starscream. So he's standing around. The only duplicate I want is an extra RID Prime - little figure only, becuase both modes of RID prime are equally cool.