Who Would Like To See GI JOE Extreme Come Back????

Lady Jaye

If Hasbro still had the rights to the GI JOE extreme characters, would you like to see the characters phased into the storyline?? The extreme Joes be introduced as new recruits, while Klaw becomes the third villain army, not in allegiance to Cobra!&#3  

38 members have voted

1. 1. If Hasbro still had the rights to the GI JOE extreme characters, would you like to see the characters phased into the storyline?? The extreme Joes be introduced as new recruits, while Klaw becomes the third villain army, not in allegiance to Cobra!&#3

• Yes I would love to see them be phased into the line!
    • Possibly, as long as it was done right.
    • Maybe some of the characters.
    • Probably not, never liked the Extreme characters!
    • Hell no, keep that stupid idea far away from GI JOE!

That's an easy one for me! DO IT!! ^_^

Heavy Duty Extreme looks like he's trying to squeeze a heavy duty AND extreme lincoln log out his butt though!

Actually that's Frieght. I can see where Hasbro got their ideas to revamp Heavy Duty from backwards baseball cap wearing person to bandana man!!!!

I thought everyone would be tripping at my even mentioning GI JOE Extreme with GI JOE!!!!!

Was someone from Extreme related to someone from ARAH?

I dont't know. All I know is that the cartoon leader, Iron Klaw wasn't that bad, and would have liked to seen him as another army to fight against!!!!

Here are his three versions, the first one regular issue, the second a deluxe version, and the third one released in a 2 pacl with a Joe:

klaw.jpgklaw.jpgklaw.jpg

I did have iron klaw, and i have an iron klaw in my joeverse now, he was cc's second in command, and is now fighting for control of cobra.

yeah i'd like it.

Here is the only Skar trooper other than Iron Klaw that was produced, his name was Infernot, and it's his second figure. The first one was kind of ##$%$#ed:

inferno.jpg

Oh that's cool Rev. When these came out, I of course hated them, but wanted to see em with the real Joe universe!!!! Some of the characters were cool, but had no background really!!!

Hells YES.

If done right, it could be an asset to the current line...but that's the trick, you see; it must be done right.

Iron Klaw can't possibly be as bad as Head Man, after all.

And I agree with Sgt. Savage...he was just too cool to forget. His backstory wasn't all that bad, either. I'd even go so far as to say that they could include General Blitz's army if they so desire...as long as they remember that Cobra is the real large threat, and these other people are minor nuissances at best to both Cobra and Joe.

I am SO tired right now.

yeah srg savage comes first, btw i've never seen his epioside, they should put that out on dvd or something, or maybe remake it and include the old one as "orginal draft" or something on the dvd.

I think that it would be kool if they gave the new line some of the Extreme characters. I would like that. That IronKlaw figure is awesome, the way it looks is sick, that should have been Venomous Maximous.

I think GI Joe: Extreme would be a step in the wrong direction for Hasbro, and they know it. They're only now realizing that collectors are an increasing source of their revenue (especially with army builders) and they're going back towards their roots with the comic packs and some of the reissued molds. The quality's getting better as well, which is good, but staying true to the original characters will work much better rather than reintroducing a line that didn't really do too well in the first place.

It's introducing a new line or style of figures, it's just introducing the characters from that show. Including a new villain to fight the Joes and Cobra!!!

I think a new third army, or fourth if you consdier the Iron Greandiers an army, would be a good thing for the line. That way you could have a break from Cobra for a couple of waves and then bring em back a few waves after!!! That way it jsut keeps the line fresh and new.

Looks like it's 16-10 in favor of some or all of the Extreme characters to make an appearnce in the new line.

Growth is important, and sesne we neeed new characters why not?

I'm not talking a sub theme, just work em in! now as for a skar theme? i don't know about that at all. I would dig it, but not intill after we have completed the cobra guys, and it couldn't be all skar that year, but i highly doubt most would. But we could work em, Iron Klaw here, and a trooper there, inferno over ehere.