My First Adventure With The Crimson Command Copter

Lady Jaye

Well the scene opens up with a recovering Scarlett and Sand Scorpion waking up in the middle of the desert. Their vehicles collided and were unrepairable. Sand Scorpion had his arm broken but still had the use of his right arm, including the weapon.

Scarlett knowing both how to break an arm and how to fix it, dresses the Sand Scorpions arm.

Sand Scorpion: Thanks, I didn't know you cared.

Scarlett: I don't, but I don't like seeing anyone suffer, even a Cobra

Sand Scorpion: Guess that's good for me. I wonder how long we've been out here?

Scarlett: I say a good couple of hours, we barely ejected from our ships before they completley disentergrated after we crashed into each other.

Sand Scorpion: Yea, you know we aren't in very friendly territory here. If anyone saw those choppers at all, then someone should be coming to investigate.

Scarlett: I know, but if we leave the Joe's won't be able to find me, I don't have a tracking device with me. I don't know what you're going to do, Cobra doesn't care about their troops.

Sand Scorpion: What are you talking about?? Do you seriously believe that propaganda the US military feeds you??? I mean do you think if we knew that Cobra didn't care about it's troops and that they just left them behind that we would stay???

Scarlett: Well I guess not.

Sand Scorpion: I mean we are not all brainwashed idiots here, some of us are educated members of various countries, but we believe in the ideals of Cobra.

Scarlett: And what are those.

Sand Scorpion: That might sometimes makes right. Look at this world, people left and right getting killed becuase some little man decides he is in power and kills off his own people. Look at Africa, Iraq, Chiapas, and and other tyrant led dictatorship. Cobra wants to end all that once and for all. To hell with diplomacy, we take over the world and make it into a better, peaceful place.

Scarlett: Totalitarism isn't the solution.

Sand Scorpion: Well looks like democracy isn't either, look at those fools at the UN. They can never accomplish...... hold on. Shhhh, listen.

Just at that moment a convoy of Iraqi Insurgent troops begins to converge on the fallen copters. They notice the foot prints left behind by Scarlett.

Sand Scorpion: We got compamy. Look you don't have your weapon, I do. I'll hold them off and give you time to gt the hell out of here!!!

Scarlett: But I can help, we shouldn't seperate!

Sand Scorpion: You can't fight your way with your fists, at least not this time. You need a weapon, since you don't have one you can't fight, now run!!! I'll hold them off as long as I can. See those cliffs over there, you might be able to use them to hide. Do not let yourself get captured.

Scarlett: I can...

Sand Scorpion: Go, they spotted us. GOoooo !!!!!!!

At that moment the Iraqi troops begin to open fire on the Sand Scorpions position. He is able to mow most of the first wave down, but the re-enforcements quickly come. Scarlet has a good lead ahead of both the Sand Scorpion and the Iraqi troops. The Sand Scorpion leads them off in an other direction from Scarlett, towards another set of cliffs. All the while turnin around and gunning down the Iraqi troops. He is able to bide Scarlett some time, but at that point as soon as he reaches the cliffs, he is trapped and cant find a quick way down. So he makes a last minute stand to buy Scarlett some more time. He gets taken down and falls down the cliffs. Scarlett is able to hear the gunfire and notices that the Sand Scorpion's weapon isnt firing anymore, she knows they must have gotten him! She continues to run. By then the Iraqis turn their attention to Scarlett, and since having the element of running in the sand is in their favor, are able to catch up to her in no time.

I: Give up woman, you have no chance to escape. Come with us and we might show mercy.

Scarlett: I don't think so, I'd rather die in a fight than let you have your ways with me or use me as some sort of baragining chip. You all can go to hell.

I: Enough of this, get her, with knives drawn they run towards Scarlett. She braces herself for a fight, knowing that she will not make it, but hoping to at least take a few of them with her. Just at that moment the wind pics up dramatically, and then all of the sudden out from below the cliffs Tomax and Xamot arrive in their Crimson Attack Copter!! They yell out to her, get down Scarlett, she does and they open fire on the Iraqi troops mowing them down with ease, using the gattling guns on the front of the ship and a few of the lower powered missles!! Once the troops are all down, the copter lands.

Scarlett: Why...how...how did you know I was here, am I your prisoner now?

Tomax: No, we came...

Xamot:....to help.

Scarlett: But why? How did you know to come over here in this direction?

Sand Scorpion: Becuase of me.

Scarlett: You're alive!!!

Scarlett runs over and hugs the Sand Scorpion

S: I thought they had gotten you, I heard your guns silenced.

Sand Scorpion: They did get me, but the protective armor we wear was able to keep the bullets from piercing too deep. Scalpel in there is fixing me up.

Scarlett: I guess they do care.

Sand Scorpion: Yeah they do. As soon as I went down and lost contact, Tomax and Xamot were in the area and started the search.

Scarlett: So does this mean I'm your prisoner now?

Sand Scorpion: No, we contacted the Joes and they should be on their way. We'll stay until they arrive.

Scarlett: .......

Sand Scorpion: I guess this means when next we meet, we'll meet as enemies.

Xamot: We're picking up radio signals,....

Tomax: the Joes are almost on us...

Xamot: time to go.

Sand Scorpion: Well gotta go, take care Scarlett, and thanks for taking care of my arm.

Scarlett: Thank you for saving my life.

At that moment Scarlett walks over and gives the Sand Viper a kiss on the cheek. With the Joe Tomahawk in sight, the Sand Viper gets in the Crimson Command Copter. Looking out the window he hears Scarlett once last time.

Scarlett: I never got your name!

He yells out!

Sand Scorpion: James.

And with that the Crimson Command Copter takes off with James looking out the window and trying to wave goodbye. The Tomahawk touches down and Lifeline disembarks.

Life Line: You okay lil darlin?

Scarlett: Fine, i'm going to be just fine.

And with that my adventure came to an end. What did you think??? Since I have the twins in their packaging still, I had to use my imagination for the rest, including Lifeline and the Tomahawk. Not bad for my first adventure with my new figures and vehicle!!!!! So what do you think?? If I could make a dio, would it have been cool???

aw, i was expecting a dio story. ;) anyway, very creative there, lady jaye.

Aww well if I had a digital camera I would have taken a shot at a weak dio story. But I think my first lil scenario or adventure in years is pretty good. I loved when the Crimson Command Copter came in and just wiped the enemy out with heavy fire!!! :D Anyhow just wanted to show that my imagination was still pretty damn good!!!!

So what about your lil adventures. I mean there have been several people here that gave me a lecture on how it's ok to paly with your figures, so give us an example of your adventures!!!!!!

I tell you, you need to get one. Ask Draven and others. It is the greatest vehicle in the modern line!!!! I have to stress the modern part cause people here are quick to say uh uh, the coolest vehicles were in the original line. And I know that, so I have to highlight the modern line part.

Anyhow I highly, highly recommend this vehicle. It is the coolest!!! In fact I know that they will eventually release better sculpted Tomax and Xamot, so I am planning to get another copter. After all these are the Crimson Guard Commanders, and they each deserve their own copter!!!!

GET IT WHILE YOU CAN ADAM!!!!!!!

very nice Lady J....i like the 'human side' to the cobra cause. it makes a more realistic view. i never bought into joining a cause that shows no respect or compassion to it's members. so this makes a lot of sense.....+ thier ain't nothin' wrong with a love story..................

I tell you, you need to get one. Ask Draven and others. It is the greatest vehicle in the modern line!!!! I have to stress the modern part cause people here are quick to say uh uh, the coolest vehicles were in the original line. And I know that, so I have to highlight the modern line part.

Anyhow I highly, highly recommend this vehicle. It is the coolest!!! In fact I know that they will eventually release better sculpted Tomax and Xamot, so I am planning to get another copter. After all these are the Crimson Guard Commanders, and they each deserve their own copter!!!!

I keep seeing it at KB's and they seem to keep getting it over and over like someone is trying to tell me to get one.

I don't care for the Tomax and Xamot but the vehicle itself looks awesome. I think I have waited on it because I wanted the newer vehicles more.

Maybe I'll go for it on tuesday.

very nice Lady J....i like the 'human side' to the cobra cause. it makes a more realistic view. i never bought into joining a cause that shows no respect or compassion to it's members. so this makes a lot of sense.....+ thier ain't nothin' wrong with a love story..................

Thanks rich, I appreciate the comments, really I do. I thought it was a pretty good story. Like you said, very human, not just about bam bam, shooting all over the place. It had actual dialogue. And I liked the fact that the Cobras aren't a bunch of mindless thugs and idiots, I never portray them that way. I think they do believe in a cause, just as much as any Joe does. So I'm glad you picked up on that.

I think the love story was just a show of mutual respect. The one that Scarlett found for a Cobra Soldier!!! I think the Cobra troops have respect for GI JOE, not the other way around. I think the Joes think they don't have a cause of their own, well in my universe they do!!!!

Agian thanks for the words, they do mean a lot!!!

I keep seeing it at KB's and they seem to keep getting it over and over like someone is trying to tell me to get one.

I don't care for the Tomax and Xamot but the vehicle itself looks awesome. I think I have waited on it because I wanted the newer vehicles more.

Maybe I'll go for it on tuesday.

Yeah listen to the girl Adam, she knows what she is talking about. The CCC is a great piece as others here will tell you too.

And very creative little story LJ! Never say you loose your imagination when you get older! I'm 25 and still a kid at heart. lol

Draven

Thanks rich, I appreciate the comments, really I do. I thought it was a pretty good story. Like you said, very human, not just about bam bam, shooting all over the place. It had actual dialogue. And I liked the fact that the Cobras aren't a bunch of mindless thugs and idiots, I never portray them that way. I think they do believe in a cause, just as much as any Joe does. So I'm glad you picked up on that.

Agian thanks for the words, they do mean a lot!!!

I always looked at it a certain way. Good and Evil is very black and white. It's either one or the other. But, how many evil organizations really think they are evil? I believe Cobra simply live by their own ideals, and that they don't think of themselves as the bad guy. They think of themselves more as their own type of religion (for lack of a better word). They believe they are right. They only fight with the Joes because they feel the Joes are denying them of their rights. I think of Cobras as everyday guys that get up in the morning, have breakfast, and go to work like everyone else. Only they go to work for Cobra. I really liked the way this story was told. It got kinda mushy at the end, but I really liked it. I could see this story being told on a much grander scale. The humanity of the Cobra troops would easily come to the surface. Being a Cobra sympathizer, I like that.

#US1#

Yeah listen to the girl Adam, she knows what she is talking about. The CCC is a great piece as others here will tell you too.

And very creative little story LJ! Never say you loose your imagination when you get older! I'm 25 and still a kid at heart. lol

Draven

Listen to Draven as well Adam, he is an expert and knows his stuff, if he says its cool, then it must be.

And thanks Draven, I had fun creating the story. I didn't just want a gun a blazes story, I wanted to add some sort of realism in there. Really glad you enjoyed it!!!!

I always looked at it a certain way.  Good and Evil is very black and white.  It's either one or the other.  But, how many evil organizations really think they are evil?  I believe Cobra simply live by their own ideals, and that they don't think of themselves as the bad guy.  They think of themselves more as their own type of religion (for lack of a better word).  They believe they are right.  They only fight with the Joes because they feel the Joes are denying them of their rights.  I think of Cobras as everyday guys that get up in the morning, have breakfast, and go to work like everyone else.  Only they go to work for Cobra.  I really liked the way this story was told.  It got kinda mushy at the end, but I really liked it.  I could see this story being told on a much grander scale.  The humanity of the Cobra troops would easily come to the surface.  Being a Cobra sympathizer, I like that.

Yea, that's the angle I take. I don't believe that they are all evil per say, but that they belive the ony way to change this world is by force. they believe that "democracy" just doesn't work, and that the world is worse off with all these "democratic" societies.

Take for example the comic that came with Marvel Legends Dr Doom. When he is overthrown by the FF and the brother of the former ruler of his land, the land goes into chaos. Before with Doom's iron hand, there was peace and people could live without a care in the world. As soon as he's gone, crime is free to go rampant, and the people are not safe.

So that's where I come from in my advetures. Of course there are plenty of those that are jsut greedy and want to get in on the action, when Cobra finally wins. And then there are those that just love to fight!!!! I think most of them are not evil, just have a different view on how things should work.

Oh and did you pick up on the Twins finishing each others sentences??? I threw that in as a nod to the cartoon, had thier voices in mind when I was writing it up!!!

Mushy?? I know they were thankful to be alive, both of them. An since James sarificed his life to save her, she was glad to see him alive. Mushy? No. Touching? Yes!!! :D

Glad you enjoyed it.

Draven

Listen to Draven as well Adam, he is an expert and knows his stuff, if he says its cool, then it must be.

And thanks Draven, I had fun creating the story. I didn't just want a gun a blazes story, I wanted to add some sort of realism in there. Really glad you enjoyed it!!!!

Ah your going to make me blush LJ :wub:

@loll@

Draven