Micromen Godzilla Pics

oscam5

From the news headlines These look great!

And did I miss something, but Jet Jaguar's been appearing quite alot as of late, but as far as I can tell, he was in only 1 godzilla film. Is he a big fan fave, or what?

Nice line-up though, good balance between the new stuff and old, I like the idea of 2-packs and my only gripe is that they wont be very articulated with the suits on. Bring on an Ultraman series!

Godzilla VS Megalon has been getting a lot more respect lately. Which is fine by me, I love the campy film the best ouf of all the G Film.

I will be picking up that set, the others depend on price and how much I have to spare.

i was hoping they'd come with stuntmen micromen, instead of the traditional microman style. it would be cool to get some regular style people, civilians, in microman form.

• 1 month later...

Wellm I am a big jet Jaguar fan and Am getting the micro of him for sure. As for him being in only one Movie I think Because they got hell from the Ultraman company because jet was so much like Ultraman( even though Jet was a robot not a spaceman)

I think its funny though since in the old movies it was just people in the costumes. Now there just bringing that aspect of the movie biz to toys heh!

• 2 weeks later...

I bought the final wars Godzilla. I have to say that I like it. I am a fan of stickers so that didn't bother me at all. The suit is tight, but you can put the figure inside by taking the arms and head off. Re-attach the arms after the body is in, leave the head off. The suit has decent posability once a figure is inside. I'll likely get a few more.

Those are cool!!

yeah I picked up the final wars godzilla, and was pretty happy with it. I really can't wait to see the other ones they plan on bringing out.

the stickers didn't bother me, didn't even put them on its not like I plan on taking the figure out of the suit. I actually would have perfered a plainer figure.

• 2 weeks later...
$34.99 each.

:o

• 1 month later...