You Got The Touch...

ScottieEvil

I was watching TFTM the other day and that stupid song came on, and it reminded me of what had to be the most mind numbing part of of Oatfark 2004, listening to two meatheads talk about how great it was.

It sucks, on ice, with a twist of ass.

But maybe it's me...

does anyone like that Peter Cetera wannabe song?

I actually found Dare and The Touch to be rather inspiring to me, hehe...^^;

I liked the two Spectre General songs too...(Instruments of Destruction and Hunger)

I tracked down the CD soundtrack a long time ago. Special ordered it from a store in California. Then of course the internet got big, but its the official soundtrack cd so i'm holding onto it. And yeah all through young teen years I found the songs inspirational. Back then though we found Foreignor and Survivor inspirational too so take it what you will.

Nah looking back at the entire soundtrack, it sucked!!!! Man some of those 80's tunes, just did not hold up well!!! I think the whole movie is just hindered by em. And they play at the most in-opportune times!!!!

The main theme was awesome though, I loved it. But most, if not all of the songs were awful. Again that is just my opinion!!

Dare to be Stupid was just annoying!!!!!!

"The Touch" is completely inappropriate for the Megs and Prime battle. Fits alright for the coming of Rodimus though.

Dare is a pretty crappy song, but serves it's purpose well enough. Well the first time at least.

The most fascinating thing about the Conventions is the music booth. I mean Vince DiCola and/or Stan Bush? It's a sad day when Weird Al would be the "get" of a lifetime.

BTW, I like dare to be stupid, because if you didn't know, you'd swear it was Devo, and Devo was great

BTW, I like dare to be stupid, because if you didn't know, you'd swear it was Devo, and Devo was great

Yeah, but come on... you DO know. It's Weird Al Yankovic, for $#ck's sake.

Anyway, yeah, the whole thing is dated, but so are a lot of soundtracks. This one isn't so bad. Cheesy, yes, but not horrible.

Then again, think about how all that '80s metal was cool back then, and think of all the people who want to have the new movie with a hard 'new metal' soundtrack. You're going to have the same effect guys - a really dated movie after the fact.

I liked it back in the day, but yeah, its dated. And Boogie Nights helped put that in perspective. But I confess, last time I watched the movie, I got a chill when it started playing right before Optimus brought the beatdown on the cons. But truth be told, I dont really like the movie much.