I Got It, I Got It, I Got It, I Got It!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lady Jaye

Any Zaranas or Scalpels in your area Draven????

I think the Zarana and Gung Ho pack are at a K mart near me.

Draven

Really??? Are the figures from that wave taller than the joes now?? Cuase I noticed that Overkill is much taller thatn the other Joes. Is GH and Sizter Z that big?? Oh and do they have the big boots and hands?????

Zarana is taller, Gung Ho is not. And no they don't have the large hand/feet thing. Simple solution for Zarana would be to just spread her legs out farther when you have her standing next to other males that are shorter. lol

Draven

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam this post is just for you. I tell ya, ya gotta get one of these ships. If you have goten any of the modern line vehicles and like those, then you will love this one!!! I gurantee it!!!!!!

left.jpg

title.jpg

right.jpg

front.jpg

cockpit.jpg

Oh and Adam, I too hate the sculpts on Tomax and Xamot. I mean I like em, but hate those arms, they are too big, and their elbows bend in a reatarded way, like a monkey almost!!!!

But I highly suggest you get it, and just sell off or trade of the figures!!!!

Well instead of starting of another therad, I shall continue this one.

Well I went to Wal Mart to pick up my gorceries. It's easier to do so since the bus stops right in front of the store. The grocery store closest to me is ghetto!!!! And too expensive, unless you ahve some stupid card. Besides I needed to get my winter coat, still only have my Irish Sweatshirt.

Anyhow, while shopping, of course I was going to go to the toy section, it's in my nature to do so!!! So nothing new, same ol same ol. But I did get the Dr Link and Night Creeper 2 pack. I have to say its my first figure ever with corn rows!!!!!!! I think he's cool. And thing is he is an animal lover. like I am, so naturally I was gonna get him!!!!!! I like him, reminds me of the days of Bazooka and Chuckles, not army issued outfits, which was cool. My only complaint, the re-hashed Eeel weapon, that's a no no!!!

Night Creeper is awesome!!! Compared to the original one, these guys rock!!!! I love their articulated hands and feet. Whoever came up with that idea needs a raise. But we need to see that on all the figures!!!! My only complain, no sword???? I like his rifle and all, but no sword for a ninja??? Oh well.

he's disliked?? Really?? Oh well tough for them, he's actually one of my favorites. Like I said, I think cause he reminds me of the good ol days with characters like Bazooka and Chuckles running around out of uniform!!! That and he looks unique, and stands out from the same ol same ol of the rest of the Joes!!!

he's disliked?? Really?? Oh well tough for them, he's actually one of my favorites. Like I said, I think cause he reminds me of the good ol days with characters like Bazooka and Chuckles running around out of uniform!!! That and he looks unique, and stands out from the same ol same ol of the rest of the Joes!!!

Yeah and I liked his character in the movie too. Not all the Joes have to be in uniforms like you said.

Draven

I need to rent that, keep forgetting it's out. Don't really want to buy it, but will rent it. I'll wait until the holidays!!!! Have a month off and will only work, if I can find a job that is!!!! :D

Well, those "growths" on his arms is a big downer.

Not to mention crappy equipment.

I'll just say she's from Texas, they make em big in Texas!!!!

@loll@

She's from Australia. Land of other freaks of evolution like Echidnas, platapi and Paul Hogan.

That ought to explain it.

@loll@ SO how do you explain Zartan being smaller than her now? @loll@ @smilepunch@

Draven

I think pesatyel is talking about the elbow pads that have no straps! That's my one problem with the figure. As far as weapons, who cares, I have enough spares to go around!

Draven

Oh I get it now. Yea I wondered about that myself. But oh well, if you're gonna have a veterinarian in GI JOE anyways, you can suspend belief for couple of elbow pads!!!!

@loll@

I'll just say she's from Texas, they make em big in Texas!!!!

@loll@

She's from Australia. Land of other freaks of evolution like Echidnas, platapi and Paul Hogan.

That ought to explain it.

@loll@ SO how do you explain Zartan being smaller than her now? @loll@ @smilepunch@

Draven

Spinal compaction? DePreist doesnt care nor expects us to?

And Link's hair is just one step more subdued that Snoop Dog's wire-guided cornrows. Could he have a black guy who doesnt have a flattop, shaved head or something that isnt some sort of overused stereotype? Well there's Doc, but he's dead, and probably Stalker, but save for the HOF There hasnt been a figure of him without a beret or cap of some sort.

And Link is a veternarian. After 3V he's not going to be a really useful character. Sure, he could treat Freedom or Order from time to time, but other than that he just doesnt seem like he'd be of much use.

And Link is a veternarian. After 3V he's not going to be a really useful character. Sure, he could treat Freedom or Order from time to time, but other than that he just doesnt seem like he'd be of much use.

Well, we are rumored to be getting several animals next year (Freedom, Timber, maybe Polly, maybe Junkyard). That should keep Link busy.

In fact, this would be kinda cool: Link in a "2-pack" with the Joe animals. Freedom, Polly, Junkyard, Order, Timber, Max and Sandstorm.

Link is just not a vet to me but a trainer of sorts. Heck and you could always use him as a medic too. But I like the fact he has cornrows.

Draven

That's what I plan to do.

I think people are just put off by the cornrows because, like you said in another thread, people are all sensitive about stuff like that. Like the team hasn't had plenty of black guys with "normal" looking hair that suddenly Link is inappropriate.