I Got It, I Got It, I Got It, I Got It!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lady Jaye

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I can find arms that would match, I would in a heartbeat cause the rest of the mold, although a complete re-paint is still pretty cool!!!!!

You know come to think about it, Hawk's arms would probably be prefect for Tomax and Xamot, but the color is way off!!!! :D Oh well, I guess I'll see what I do with em. I wonder when and if we'll get another Tomax and Xamot?????

Maybe you could just use ALL of Hawk's body? Just transplant the heads.

Nah, then they'd have gree outfits. Oh well I'll see what to do with em. Until then, they stay in their plastic prisons!!!!!

You know they came out when they had those weird waves for Joe v Cobra. Another reason I hate the arms is the way the formsarms fold. Instead of folding towards the front, the folr inwards toward the body??? Makes no freakin sense why Hasbro designed them that way??? Oh well.

Yea I know, but like I said, I prefer to stick with how they came from the company. I'm funny that way!!!

Actually, so do I.

As for the Neo-Viper arms, I think they were just trying something new. Of course, it didn't work so they should have STOPPED doing it and "corrected" later releases, but oh well.

i don't think I'm gonna keep the Tomax and Xamot figures, maybe I'll trade them off or something. But I don't like the extended simian looking arms!!!!! Not quite sure yet cause they do look nice in their suits!!!!!

Yeah....you were gonna send them to me, remember? :)

@bats@

MY KB has some older 2 packs like Roadblock vs Ripper, Depth Charge, etc if you need any older packs.

Draven

Actually I wouldn't mind one of those 2 packs, how much are they????

$7.99 I think. I highly recomend the Roadblock pack! LMK if you want it and we will talk.

Draven

Congrats girl! I agree that ist very sweet! Its definitely up there as a fav of mine since the new stuff started. The Ice Sabre and Jungle Strike beat it out for me though. So what else did you get???? MY KB has some older 2 packs like Roadblock vs Ripper, Depth Charge, etc if you need any older packs.

Draven

Well let's see where I went today. Once I got out of class and finished my work study I got on the bus and headed to Crossgates Mall, the biggest in Albany. After a lil Chinese food I went to KB, and was looking around. I saw the original Grizzly, but that has never really interested me, and some Joe packs. I was about to leave when I looked behind the Girzzly and sure enough there was my most wanted vehicle in all it's glory!!!!! I got it, even though it was 5 bucks more, didn't matter had it in my hand!!!

Afterwards I took the lil shuttle to K-Mart, I remembered about the 1 day sale and was hoping to something on sale. Unfortunately all they had was Star Wars and Transformers on sale, no GI JOE!!! I ended up getting Scarlet vs Sand Sccorpion. I also saw the.......Venom Striker w/ Cobra Claws and the Tigerhawk with Ace, passed on those and just went with the lone 2 pack.

Well decided to hop onto another bus that dropped me off in front of Target. Went in b/c of the coupon for the free 2 pack if you buy the Thunderwing. I almost got it, but they had 2 packs I didn't care for. Also since the coupon is good until the 20th, I have time to go back. However I did see some of the cool lil figure/vehicle packs. Since the addition of the Crimson Command Copter ,my Cobra forces totally outgunned my lone Joes, Hawk, Duke, and now Scarlett!!!! LOL!!!!! I picked up Dart w gun station and Barrel Roll w/ Air Assault!!! Both pretty neat lil packs, and desperately needed for the Joes!!!!!

I finally came home with the most toys I have bought in a long time. I do plan to go back for the Thunderwing, but for now let me enjoy my CCC!!!!!

Oh I saw Storm Shadow w. Cycle, and can get him next time for anyone who needs one!!!!

WOW! You had a great shopping spree there LJ! Glad to see you found some great stuff and am enjoying it so much !

Draven

MY KB has some older 2 packs like Roadblock vs Ripper, Depth Charge, etc if you need any older packs.

Draven

$7.99 I think. I highly recomend the Roadblock pack! LMK if you want it and we will talk.

Draven

Nah, KB ain't THAT cheap!

Draven

Draven

Really I could have sworn they were! Oh well $9 but I still recomend them.

Draven

Draven

Draven

Really I could have sworn they were! Oh well $9 but I still recomend them.

Draven

@loll@ Well, *MY* KB isn't that cheap.

WOW, if I had known there was such a demand for Scalpel, I would have scooped up a few before I left the states. My PX had literally dozens of them. They didn't move for nothing. And they were on sale at the time for $2.88. They were trying to move the old stock to make room for what I'm sure was an over abundance of VvV stuff. They always get so much in, and it never sells. I guess there aren't too many scalpers or army builders in the military. I think SmallJoes.com might have Scalpel still. And I'm almost 100% sure they have the Roadblock one.

Almost forgot, congrats on the CCC. It's great. I ordered mine a few weeks ago. Then, after the near hour it took to get out the package, I saw how great it really was. I love this thing. I got my Urban Strike team Alley Viper as the pilot, with the twins behind him. He seems to fit the look pretty well. Besides, he stands out too much from the rest of my Alley Viper army, so he'll fit nicely in the chopper.

lol i think i know a walmart that still has last christmas's value packs (the double 2packs, not the exclusive repaints lol) ....might have to head out to the boonies next weekend and find it and see if they're still there. good way to army build on the blue NC's :D

are you serious???

you should buy up wha they have... I'm sure we'd take them off your hands here...

LJ, you should check at the Joecustoms.com message board, there's people there always trading Joes..

Any Zaranas or Scalpels in your area Draven????

I think the Zarana and Gung Ho pack are at a K mart near me.

Draven

Really??? Are the figures from that wave taller than the joes now?? Cuase I noticed that Overkill is much taller thatn the other Joes. Is GH and Sizter Z that big?? Oh and do they have the big boots and hands?????

WOW, if I had known there was such a demand for Scalpel, I would have scooped up a few before I left the states. My PX had literally dozens of them. They didn't move for nothing. And they were on sale at the time for $2.88.

2.88????? Wow!!!!!!!! Man missed opportunities. Oh well. As far as the demand for him, I think I'm the only one that wants one!!! I think he was really cool, but did not want to get into GI JOE's, the rest were pretty crappy!!!!