I Got It, I Got It, I Got It, I Got It!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lady Jaye

I'm talking about the Crimson Command Copter!!!!!! This thing is awesome!!!! I haven't even taken out of the box and I have already dubbed it the best vehicle in this entire new series!!! It's even better than the original, something about the that crimsom colored copter!!! I don't know, it is awesome!!!!

And it was only 20 bucks, and the last one they had. I know that KB online had em for 14 bucks, but to qulaify for free shipping I had to get 100 bucks worth of stuff, I didn't want that much for one Copter!!!!

I also got other stuff, but this is by far the sweetest!!!!!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats girl! I agree that ist very sweet! Its definitely up there as a fav of mine since the new stuff started. The Ice Sabre and Jungle Strike beat it out for me though. So what else did you get???? MY KB has some older 2 packs like Roadblock vs Ripper, Depth Charge, etc if you need any older packs.

Draven

Listen to Draven, this thing is the greatest Cobra vehicle since the Cobra Rattler, or Night Raven!!!!! It is that sweet!!!

One of the coolest aspects about it is that it is a stolen GI JOE copter!!! I mean not just a re-hash, but a stolen copter of GI JOE, what a freakin great back story!!!!!

Dude if you buy any vehicle, it must be this, you will not be disspaointed!!!!!

And you know, the story is that it is a stolen copter, and they could have left it at that, and just re-painted it. But no Hasbro actually went the extra mile and added so many little touches that made this so superior over the GI JOE copter!!!!

Like the snake rotors, the scale back fins, the new cockpit cover!!! just everything is awesome about this thing!!!!!

i don't think I'm gonna keep the Tomax and Xamot figures, maybe I'll trade them off or something. But I don't like the extended simian looking arms!!!!! Not quite sure yet cause they do look nice in their suits!!!!!

And you know, the story is that it is a stolen copter, and they could have left it at that, and just re-painted it. But no Hasbro actually went the extra mile and added so many little touches that made this so superior over the GI JOE copter!!!!

Like the snake rotors, the scale back fins, the new cockpit cover!!! just everything is awesome about this thing!!!!!

Too bad they couldn't do that more often. The only other vehicle I can think of with dramatic changes like that is the Assault Quad/Venom Striker.

Congrats girl! I agree that ist very sweet! Its definitely up there as a fav of mine since the new stuff started. The Ice Sabre and Jungle Strike beat it out for me though. So what else did you get???? MY KB has some older 2 packs like Roadblock vs Ripper, Depth Charge, etc if you need any older packs.

Draven

Well let's see where I went today. Once I got out of class and finished my work study I got on the bus and headed to Crossgates Mall, the biggest in Albany. After a lil Chinese food I went to KB, and was looking around. I saw the original Grizzly, but that has never really interested me, and some Joe packs. I was about to leave when I looked behind the Girzzly and sure enough there was my most wanted vehicle in all it's glory!!!!! I got it, even though it was 5 bucks more, didn't matter had it in my hand!!!

Afterwards I took the lil shuttle to K-Mart, I remembered about the 1 day sale and was hoping to something on sale. Unfortunately all they had was Star Wars and Transformers on sale, no GI JOE!!! I ended up getting Scarlet vs Sand Sccorpion. I also saw the.......Venom Striker w/ Cobra Claws and the Tigerhawk with Ace, passed on those and just went with the lone 2 pack.

Well decided to hop onto another bus that dropped me off in front of Target. Went in b/c of the coupon for the free 2 pack if you buy the Thunderwing. I almost got it, but they had 2 packs I didn't care for. Also since the coupon is good until the 20th, I have time to go back. However I did see some of the cool lil figure/vehicle packs. Since the addition of the Crimson Command Copter ,my Cobra forces totally outgunned my lone Joes, Hawk, Duke, and now Scarlett!!!! LOL!!!!! I picked up Dart w gun station and Barrel Roll w/ Air Assault!!! Both pretty neat lil packs, and desperately needed for the Joes!!!!!

I finally came home with the most toys I have bought in a long time. I do plan to go back for the Thunderwing, but for now let me enjoy my CCC!!!!!

Oh I saw Storm Shadow w. Cycle, and can get him next time for anyone who needs one!!!!

Meh, it doesnt even make my top 10, but a great peice nonetheless

What is your top ten, this I have to know!!!! I have to see in your opinion what beats the Crimson Command Copter!!!!!!!

MY KB has some older 2 packs like Roadblock vs Ripper, Depth Charge, etc if you need any older packs.

Draven

Actually I wouldn't mind one of those 2 packs, how much are they????

What is your top ten, this I have to know!!!! I have to see in your opinion what beats the Crimson Command Copter!!!!!!!

-HISS

-Rattler

-Rage

-Maggot

-Bugg

-hydrofoil

-thunder machine

-DEMON

Those are the ones coming to mind right now, so I guess it depends on my mood, but I guess you could sneak the chopper in there somewhere

-HISS

-Rattler

-Rage

-Maggot

-Bugg

-hydrofoil

-thunder machine

-DEMON

Those are the ones coming to mind right now, so I guess it depends on my mood, but I guess you could sneak the chopper in there somewhere

Aww well, that explains it. I'm really only refering to the new line of ships and vehicles!!!! I know it has no equal in the new line!!!

I wholeheartedly agree with you the original line has the greatest vehicles in any toy line. Cobra was the greatest back then!!!

Rattler

Thunder Machine

Mamba

Wolf

Night Raven

Flight Pod

Hydrofoil

Fang

Hiss

Stun

I don't know about the BUGG though, it was kind of lame o, in my honest opinion

Oh I agree, the ships from the 80's were great. I only think this the greatest ship in the modern line. I don't think anything can compare as of now.

Oh and although I normally would have agreed with ay, the battle sounds aren't that bad!!! Neither is the launching missles, it's actually quite cool.

I don't know, I just love this vehicle, it is the greatest!!!! Oh how I wish Tomax and Xamot didn't have those elongated forearms!!! They look ##$%$#ed!!!! I love the outfits, they actually look really nice!!! But those arms just mess it up for me. And pestyal, I don't customize. I like my figures the way they come. If there were arms that fit the suit, they probably wouldn't fit the color, and like I said, I can't customize and prefer not too.

Oh well I guess I'll just trade them off for any older packs that aren't readily available. Maybe for a Ripper or Scalpel 2 pack. I still have em in their lil plastic holder. I just cut out the cardboard backing!!!

Oh I agree, the ships from the 80's were great. I only think this the greatest ship in the modern line. I don't think anything can compare as of now.

Oh and although I normally would have agreed with ay, the battle sounds aren't that bad!!! Neither is the launching missles, it's actually quite cool.

I don't know, I just love this vehicle, it is the greatest!!!! Oh how I wish Tomax and Xamot didn't have those elongated forearms!!! They look ##$%$#ed!!!! I love the outfits, they actually look really nice!!! But those arms just mess it up for me. And pestyal, I don't customize. I like my figures the way they come. If there were arms that fit the suit, they probably wouldn't fit the color, and like I said, I can't customize and prefer not too.

Oh well I guess I'll just trade them off for any older packs that aren't readily available. Maybe for a Ripper or Scalpel 2 pack. I still have em in their lil plastic holder. I just cut out the cardboard backing!!!

Your probably right about the color. Can't think of any other figures off the top of my head that would work, color-wise.

But it isn't really customizing. Consider it "improving" if you can find the arms. Just unscrew them, switch arms and screw them back up.

If I can find arms that would match, I would in a heartbeat cause the rest of the mold, although a complete re-paint is still pretty cool!!!!!

You know come to think about it, Hawk's arms would probably be prefect for Tomax and Xamot, but the color is way off!!!! :D Oh well, I guess I'll see what I do with em. I wonder when and if we'll get another Tomax and Xamot?????