Sw Unleashed

Jase

Yeah, that would be a big help, I'm thinking about buying some of these. They just look so cool! Also is the repacked Vader the same as the original release? The Hasbro site says that it come with removable heads, where it makes no mention of this for the first one. Thanks in advance.

Arch

Alright, I'll try this...

2002: Darth Maul, Jango Fett w/ Boba, Darth Vader (ESB), Anakin Skywalker, Padme, Darth Tyranus, Mace Windu, Darth Vader (alt. base), Princess Leia (ROTJ).

2003: Boba Fett, Darth Sidious, Han Solo, Luke Skywalker (ROTJ), Obi-Wan Kenobi (AOTC), Yoda (AOTC).

2004: Chewbacca, Clone Trooper, Clone Trooper (Captain/alt color), Luke Skywalker (ESB Speeder Pilot), Aayla Secura, Figure Tusken Raider, Bossk.

I'm pretty damn tempted by some of these. I already have Darth Sidious...and I'm definately gonna pick up the rerelease of Darth Vader. Luke Skywalker (ROTJ) has called to me......never seen the Yoda.

As always, thanks Terry!

@bats@

and coming soon:

IG 88

That bald white chick from Episode 1

Stormtrooper

if someone needs a Red clone trooper, I'll trade for the white one.

The Stormtrooper sounds like one I'll pick up! :)

@bats@

I love the SW Unleashed and have them all but the Vader's Mace and Dooku. I will be fixing that little problem soon. lol

Draven

Wish I could say the same @grumpy@ . These are just too expensive so I only get them when I have extra $$$.

Currently I have:

Aayla Secura

ROTJ Luke

Yoda

Princess Leia

Solo

Chewie

Darth Maul

Clone Trooper

I only have the Snowspeeder pilot Skywalker, and damn, it is SWEET! I really want to get the new Vader, Jedi Luke, Emperor, Boba Fett, and Obi-Wan.

Arch

If anyone is interested I have the following for sale/trade.All are loose and mint.If you need a photo just ask-

Count Dooku

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Mace Windu

Aayla Secura

Red Clone Trooper

I need ML-7 and DCD.

PM me....

I love the SW Unleashed and have them all but the Vader's Mace and Dooku. I will be fixing that little problem soon. lol

Draven

Wish I could say the same @grumpy@ . These are just too expensive so I only get them when I have extra $$$.

Currently I have:

Aayla Secura

ROTJ Luke

Yoda

Princess Leia

Solo

Chewie

Darth Maul

Clone Trooper

Yeah they cost a lot but I LOVE them more than any SW items at the moment so I just buy them, no questions asked.

Draven