Just Seen The Trailer

RJones

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, I've watched it about half a dozen times now. Woot! I figure this is the last new Star Wars movie, so I'm going to go nuts with the first day of figures release and a midnight showing of the movie! Episode III can't get here soon enough!

MAN I CAN'T NOT WAIT UNTIL MAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That trailer is amazing!

I can't wait until sat. to see it in the big screen with the Incredibles!

:)

It was sooooo sweet! I can't wait for this movie!

Arch

PS there is a link somewhere on the site

Yep, just saw it myself. I was a little wary of Lucas having Chewie in this one (thought it was getting a little old - Greedo, Boba Fett, etc.) but after seeing those Wookies I am PUMPED. Can't wait for this one to come out.

It looks like we'll finally see a good space battle (or two) in the prequel movies, as well!

I saw it just a few hrs ago on Access Hollywood, The duel between Anakin vs Obi-Wan is amazing, pluse see Darth Vader,Yoda, Mace Windu, an early X-Wing, and the wookies for the first time. I can't wait for May 2005.

trailer was ok.

all trailers are pretty in the end.

I just hope the movie lives up to expectations. So far 2 pretty trailers did not deliver the goods.

That was pretty much the EXACT point I was going to make.

I am full of hope and excitement. I just hope that the vision is not ruined by horrible dialogue. but I am going to enjoy these months of anticipation because it will be a long time till I feel this way again toward a movie. all the trilogies are over. matrix, lotr, and now star wars. In the current state of the world, I guess that the next third instalment would be WWIII. and I hope that it will not come to that.

Eh.....I was a little let down by it. After it was hyped so much....and then it was kinda a let down.

Gotta disagree with you there. Saw it on the TV just now (much better than on my computer) - MAN! This looks AWESOME.

It's gonna be the best one of the prequels, definitely... I have a good feeling about this one.

It opened up good...and the duel footage was ok. But the Yoda scenes look like they were reused from AOTC, and Vader's voice was off...in fact Im inclined to believe that JEJ has not recorded any of this lines yet and that wasn't him. ANd most of the rest went by so fast that would could see it with pauseing it.....Just not nearly as good as the Ep1 teaser.

It opened up good...and the duel footage was ok. But the Yoda scenes look like they were reused from AOTC, and Vader's voice was off...in fact Im inclined to believe that JEJ has not recorded any of this lines yet and that wasn't him. ANd most of the rest went by so fast that would could see it with pauseing it.....Just not nearly as good as the Ep1 teaser.

What a way to piss on are parade...I thought it was good enough to get half a chub....and good enough for us to get a little taste for what is coming for us this May...

Well I guess were all entitled to are opion...

The trailer was sort of boring until about the last minute... It was like the first half was just Obi-Wan talking and showing footage from Star Wars and Episode 1 and then it kicks in...

I missed alot because it went by so fast. I was checking out the discussions @TF.N, and here some thing I thought were interesting...

-Behind the large group of Wookiees are AT-TE walkers and Juggernauts (large tanks)

-Apparently, there are glimpses of downed Royal Guards in the Yoda shots

in the Wookiee 'two shot', Chewie is on the right

TF.N's screencaps have been removed

If anyone is interested, It will run again on E! news on Fri.

What a way to piss on are parade...I thought it was good enough to get half a chub....and good enough for us to get a little taste for what is coming for us this May...

Well I guess were all entitled to are opion...

I don't mean to "piss" on anyones parade. If you think it's the 2nd coming then you are entitled to that. But with all the hype about how great this teaser was, it just did not live up to the hype....in fact I watched it with my wife and after it was over she looked over at me and said "That is what we watched all of Access Hollywood for?" and I was "Yeah....I thought it would be better too." So to each their own I guess......but it wasn't as bad as the preview for "Cars" that they showed in the same show. That was bad.