You Know, Alt Dead End Is Pretty Cool.

darthfather2005

Alt Dead End is pretty cool. I did not think I would like this guy, but he looks way cooler than sideswipe. His colors, and over all look is very unique. Anyway, I'm really starting to dig the Decepticon Alternators. I plan to have my RID Scourge leading the pack when I get more, kinda of like a Team of Stunticons.

Scourge is cool. Dead End is cool. I've got them both, and they're among my favs.

Dead End might be my favourite Alternator... I have them all (except Meister, but soon...) and this is the one I just LOOK at the most. The paint scheme is so evil and cool looking. I really hope we see a Sunstreaker repaint (though it'd be nice to see a Lamborghini) because I love this mold. Hopefully they change the head SLIGHTLY though... maybe make him smile.

Dead End rocks for sheer Decepticon-ness and black-awesome-car-ness, but my favorite is Tracks, I'm a Chevy man.

Well, I just got my Dead End on Monday, so there's a huge 'newness' too. I also like Decepticon paint schemes better than Autobot ones, generally. I'm actually really excited about Ravage, but hopefully they change the mold a little (claws instead of guns, for example).

Alt Dead End is pretty cool. I did not think I would like this guy, but he looks way cooler than sideswipe. His colors, and over all look is very unique. Anyway, I'm really starting to dig the Decepticon Alternators. I plan to have my RID Scourge leading the pack when I get more, kinda of like a Team of Stunticons.

maybe you should do a repaint of some sort with the upcoming windcharger and grimlock...you can also use the upcoming alternators battle ravage to complete the whole stunticon team

I love Dead End, but I'm passing on Swindle. The beauty of Dead End is that in G1, most combiner limbs looked very generic in bot mode, and had most of the car hanging off their back. And this is what Dead End looks like. But he pulls it off so brilliantly

Deadend is indeed great I'd have to say hound is my fav thus far though! I mean... ITS HOUND!

Hound is good (all the Alternators are), but compared to the rest, I think he looks the worst. His chest is more hollow-looking, and he can barely move his arms or head. I really don't know why that is - it seems like they could have made his arms more posable at least. I also don't like his wee little gun (but it's better than the crap accessories Windcharger is apparently coming with).

I concur utterly on Dead End. Got him a month ago after no TF's for a while, and now I cant get enough of alternators. Unlike Smoke/Silver, and Hound, the steering wheel is high enough to provide legroom for a lego minifig, so my Dead End has a targetmaster partner. Sorry, no pic's, if you have legos just try it. This is making me reconsider my inital decision to pass on Sideswipe based on a convertable being a poor disguise, no driver and all.