Custom Contest Ideas...

JoeRhyno

What do you want to do for the first official Joerhyno custom contest?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want to do for the first official Joerhyno custom contest?

• Video game character
    • Make your own Dreadnok
    • Off duty Joes
    • "Crappy figures made Great" hey, I'm quoting there
    • Custom vehicle
    • Updated RAH figures
    • Python Patrol/Night Force/Tiger Force/etc. Part Deux
    • International Joes
    • Transformers as joes
    • Other

Okay guys, here's your chance to make a decision that will affect your lives for the next... um... month or two... :)

I had to weed out some of the answers that really didn't get any responces(limit of 10 choices for the pole answers), but I put in "other" so if you dont see one you like, check other, and explain in a brief message. Now, the nominees are...

1)Video Game Characters- from any console... any year... any decade... as long as it's from a videogame!

2)Make your own Dreadnok-sinple, but if this one wins, I think I'm gonna do like TM did last time, I'll make the name, you make the figure.

3)Off Duty Joes-What does your fav Joe member look like when he's not out kicking Cobra butt? Also, if you wanted to do the opposite... that fin too(but TM... we already know you gotta CC in boxers @smilepunch@ )

4)Crappy figures made great- Pick a horrible figure that you cant stand, either sculpt or paint apps and make your own... better one!

5)Custom vehicle- sinple, make your own vehicle, and it doesn't have to be made from a joe vehicle

6)Updated RAH figures-Take one of your fav RAH figures, and redo him for the new millenium, either new or old sculpt... or even another toy line all together

7)Python Patrol/Night Force/Tiger Force/etc. Part DeuxHave a fav Viper that was never put in the Python Patrol, or a fav Joe that was never in Tiger Force? Well now's your chanve to put them there... and you get bonus points if you do more than one figure(not by me silly... by the people who will vote for you ;) )

8)International JoesMake your fav international Joe...

9)Transformers as joeswhat if the Transformer were turned into humans and the Autobots had to fight off the Decepticons in Human form? Well, make your fav Transformer in human form!!!

10)OtherIf you have any other ideas or if you're RevSears and you REALLY wanna do the Cola flavor troops... then this is where you'd vote... but make sure you post what you want, that way if anyone else sees it, and wanna vote for it, they can!

Well, there you go, start voting, I'll end it sat and give the results and all the rules and everything else...

Good luck!

Joe

geeze... hahaha, i voted for updated rah, as hard as it will be ithink i have the parts for one. Your own nok isn't too bad either.

which reminds me... these have to be new custom figures right? I mean, not just taking an old cuatom you did a while back and slapping a new name on it. @hmmm@ What do you guys think?

Yeah, I agree. I guess we'll just have to go by word of honor

yeah new

i don't think i'm cheating though if i have decided on parts i like

nothing done yet to it, infact i don't have em all yet.

id like to see customs based on superheroes or comic characters.

@smilepunch@

Oh sure... NOW you say something...

:) I didn't see anyone mention it so I took it off, if you want it, vote other, and same with anyone else...just make sure you post you voted for "other" and what you want... if enough paople vote "other" and list what, then it has a chance.. sorry couldn't fit it on the poll.

yeah new

i don't think i'm cheating though if i have decided on parts i like

nothing done yet to it, infact i don't have em all yet.

nah that's not cheating... I meant something you already have sitting on a shelf and just slap a new name on it and enter the contest with it... that doesn't seem fair to me.

Yes new, even though I would have several like Copperhead and Quick Kick that I would loved to have thrown in. lol

My idea's hint.......well he smells really bad and has bad people skills. lol

Draven

Yes new, even though I would have several like Copperhead and Quick Kick that I would loved to have thrown in. lol

Draven

that's a far better hint than mine

is it safe to start yet? i'm anxouis now haha.

If you're that sure that RAH will win(looking like it so far), by all means... but I'm still leaving it till sat.. that way I can type up all the rules(lol... like there's a lot) and rummage for some prizes.

Draven

hey! no self customs draven! it got to be a RAH redo figure!! j/k LOL!!

hey joe, what if somebody wanted to update a figure that was new but done in ARAH style? for instance say quinn from the 3 pack? or sidetrack? what years are we looking back to?

TM

so... what are you trying to say... my videogame joes dont have a chance???

@smilepunch@

that's fine, even the comic book 3packs... technically, they're RAH figures... I say anyting that uses the RAH molds can be remade, that's all the way up untill pressent I guess(all the repaints)... hey someone might wanna make a ML style Action Man from the night force 6pack.

so... what are you trying to say... my videogame joes dont have a chance???

@smilepunch@

I'm not sayin that! i've got parts ready for my pac-man custom ready to go just in case!!! ;)

that's fine, even the comic book 3packs... technically, they're RAH figures... I say anyting that uses the RAH molds can be remade, that's all the way up untill pressent I guess(all the repaints)...

cool! i have a great knock off figure i wanna try doing a kwin figure of...maybe?(for the life of me i can never rember how to spell his name? quinn,kwin?? whatever?

hey someone might wanna make a ML style Action Man from the night force 6pack.

I checked my magic 8 ball on this and it said "Highly Unlikely"??

TM

Draven

hey! no self customs draven! it got to be a RAH redo figure!! j/k LOL!!

hey joe, what if somebody wanted to update a figure that was new but done in ARAH style? for instance say quinn from the 3 pack? or sidetrack? what years are we looking back to?

TM

@hmmm@ I'm just going to pretend that was not on my screen. @smilepunch@ Damn TM and him blowing my idea open. @loll@

Draven