Will We Ever Get A Newly Sculpted Claymore Figure

Lady Jaye

I would like to see Claymore brought back in the new line. Sure he was jsut a re-tooled figure, but his chracter was cool. I would like to have him in a 2 pack with Recondo!!! A sort of jungle assortment!!!!! Anyone else???

Make your own. Claymore's body was entirely made from other figures. His head was a repaint of the head of Footloose, his chest was a repaint of Tele-Viper, his waistpiece and arms were from Flint, and his legs were from Dusty. New paint apps and Voila!!!!

I would like to see Claymore brought back in the new line. Sure he was jsut a re-tooled figure, but his chracter was cool. I would like to have him in a 2 pack with Recondo!!! A sort of jungle assortment!!!!! Anyone else???

I like the character of Claymore as well. I think it would be cool to release him with Footloose. Since the original Claymore used Footloose's head, they could do this again, giving Claymore black hair, and Footloose brown hair. They could even share a body too, just different colors. Kinda like Rocondo and Clutch.

Yea, but I'm not a customizer. I like to buy my stuff already made. If I were a customizer, I would then!!!

I want to see one realy bad. But although he did use Footloose's head, I want him to be packed with Recondo, they're both jungle troopers!!!!

Hey speaking of Footloose, any word on his return????

No word on Footloose, but I wish they would hurry.

Anywho, I wasn't suggesting that you make a custom when they did release a Footloose figure. Only that when they do release Footloose, they will have the perfect head to use for Claymore. I would just find a better body to use, instead on the Televiper torso, and such.

Maybe the Recondo figure dressed in all black. Just swap heads with Footloose (or even the original Claymore)

I don't have the Recondo figure in the black uniform yet, but I am hopeing to get several. I have many ideas for customs, that would only need headswaps.

Claymore is a very strong possiblity as he's been reintroduced in the DD comic. Footloose is not coming anytime soon I bet.

Draven

I agree with you, I think there is a strong possiblity that we will see a Claymore with the comic packs, it looked as though Dwight was very committed to making sure characters from the comics would come out in the comic packs.

I want to see one realy bad. But although he did use Footloose's head, I want him to be packed with Recondo, they're both jungle troopers!!!!

actually, Claymore was Covert Ops, not a jungle trooper, with his primary military specialty in Anti-Terrorism.

Claymore filecard

he isn't any more a jungle trooper than Wet Suit, Mainframe, Dial Tone or Leatherneck.