Takara Updates!

prozac

Cant wait for Godzilla.

I'm so in love with these new baddies!!!!

The pink girl looks great. Awesome colors, paint and...I just noticed...bare feet!

The plant chick looks very regal. She kinda reminds me of something from a Final Fantasy game.

The new guys look like they fell outta a Trigun manga. Crosses, armor, long coats...all we need is some cigarettes from these guys.

Awesome. I really like the modification for the big block head figure. His torso and arms are bigger than the others. This gives way for new different figures and for different bodies from different characters; example, if Street fighter becomes true(here's praying) I wouln't like Sagat to be the same size as Ryu and Ken.

I just wish Takara can continue to seek the marvel license and do many marvel characters in Microman version. I wish everytime I read about microman for takara to acquire as many licenses as possible for microman versions; Marvel, DC, Spawn, Saint Seiya, Star Wars, Trigun, Ninja Scroll, Cowboy Bebop, Bruce Lee, Terminator, Hellboy, Matrix, Lord of the Rings. Yes, I know, it is almost impossible to get some of these licenses but we did get Batman, and will get Predator and maybe, Street fighter; who would have thought of that.

I hope that in a near future, Takara makes different versions of Microman like a medieval series, ninja series, samurai, modern and classic(WWII) soldiers, and mythological creatures.

I wonder what's up with the dude with the block head (the bulked up Acro)? Maybe its an alternate head - hopefully.

That one is the coolest from the group IMO. I don't know why I like it either; maybe it's the occasional "get whatever is strange" thing that I get every now and then.

I knew it #joecool#

When I first looked at the blockhead dude, I knew he was bigger~

My favorite out of them is the clear plastic dude w/ the nice blue symbols, his armor is simply outstanding.

Anyway this line is great... can't stop myself from collecting them.

Only problem I have with the line is the poor quality of the figure. The figure is just not durable for playing, but with so many articulations, how can anyone not playing with them? They are begging to be played. That's why I buy double of every figure, and I am planning some customs with these babies in the future.