So How Many Joes And Cobras Do We Have In Here????

Lady Jaye

Word dude word!Ive never had any troubles with girls after they see my collection.....but that could have something to do with my ruggid good looks an charm tooo....

Ha haw ha haw ha haw ha haw!!! Now that was funny.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Word dude word!Ive never had any troubles with girls after they see my collection.....but that could have something to do with my ruggid good looks an charm tooo....

Ha haw ha haw ha haw ha haw!!! Now that was funny.

You think it's funny that he has rugged good looks!? I WILL SMITE YOU!

I don't have rugged good looks, but I don't has nearly as many problems with women as I pretend (for some reason girls still fall for the sad-single-can't-get-any-no-self-esteem guy which is only partially me. NOW GUESS WHICH ONE IS ME!) and stuff, and it works. It doesn't make for a good relationship though. :(

-Kevin

To answer your original question there are a few regulars here like Cobra Commander and Night Creeper the dynamic duo of brothers. Sorry can't remember any more. lol

As far as the rest of the crap, ah I gave up after the 5 drunk posting. @smilepunch@

Draven

Well, getting back on topic, I guess I kinda count. I took the twins because I could consider myself a Crimson Guard member. I go to work like everyone else (for the Army no less), but I still have my Crimson Guard shirt hanging in my wall locker. I put it on after work when I'm chilling out. I've always liked the twins. They were some of my favorite figures, and characters for that matter. Although I am one person, I am a Gemini, so in a longshot kinda way I'm two people in one. And I've been rambling for way too long on this topic, so I'm done.

Drinking, Canada, TNI and GI Joes.

Bad mix if I ever saw one. Take any one of those four words out and you've got a good thing, but together they just make for trouble.

At least you guys seem to have had a good time.

I'm my own Cobra, Violentfix, whose been an undercover agent for so long that no one even knows he exists. Except the Commander who relays my orders to me through Popsicle sticks that I get when ever Mr. Frosty comes through my neighborhood.

No longer can anyone say I spam after reading that thread. 

LOL!

I wasnt gonna post either since I dont have a Joe name, but seeing as which this post got off track fast i might as well contribute. I came to TNI when it was still ADC. This was during Starwars Fever and the rebirth Of Transformers RID hence the name Obiprime. I think ObiJoePrime is to long. But make no mistake about it, Ive had Joe fever since 83, even sold my Star Wars figures to buy Joes. But I never Had many Cobra Figures then, I guess thats why I'm making up for it now.

Don't forget the Joe team has Big Ben (UK) and Sky Mate (Austalia).

As for my name. I started out here sort of having a Joe/Cobra name.

Way back in the day I made my own Joe figure codenamed, Blackout. When I came here I took the Black and my first name spelled backwards (Adam) and was Blackmada. I have since changed my user name though.

These days I have no codename since that mean old Cobra Blackout stole mine.