So How Many Joes And Cobras Do We Have In Here????

Lady Jaye

Just having fun with ya. But I didn't think they had Canucks?? I know they had Russians and other nationalities, but not canucks!!!!

Considering that the Joes came out during the Cold War, don't you think it makes a lot more sense having Canadians on the team than Soviets?

man why dont you guys just pm each other and let others reply.

Man, who cares?

Any pics with those blasphemist Canadian stickers?????

No, not on me. But I always thought it was wierd when I was a kid. I mean, you're right, it was "a real American hero". Still, it's pretty cool that they did it. I wonder if they did the same thing in the UK and other countries...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh an Irishman, so hows the House of Pain doing these days????

@loll@

I keed I keed!!!! But seriosly, Canada is there for me...................to make fun of!!!

But seriously, how did you get stuck in Canada???

Nah, the Brits had Action Force!!! What a lame o name, sorry to say. But I guess the Real American Hero would be a slap in the face to the country that couldn't keep us in check!!!!!!

@loll@

But I still have to live in this crap hole

Hey, don't be dissing Canada just because you happen to live in Alberta!

By that logic, only U.S.-citizens can diss the U.S.

And we all know that's not how it is! @smilepunch@

Yeah stop flirtin yo!

Jeezus... flirting? Yeah, I always bring out the Canadian GI Joe filecard when I'm trying to pick up girls! Ha!

It better be, you guys drink it like water. Tell me, are you guys ever not sober????

Are we ever... not sober? Uh... you meant to say "are you ever sober" right, or "are you ever not drunk?"

Ah, the American school system at work again... Tsk, tsk.

Our flag is beautiful. Nice and symmetrical. Now, don't get me wrong, the American flag is... okay.

At least it's not three stripes either horizontal or vertical. What the heck is wrong with Europe, anyway???

At least it's not three stripes either horizontal or vertical. What the heck is wrong with Europe, anyway???

Hey I wouldn't be dissing the homeland. Remember you guys still claim frogs up !!!!

@loll@

Hey! I said your flag was okay!

"Okay" is a derogitory term in it's own right!

But... As far as bringin out Joes to flirt with girls... Had a party at my house tonight, and like three girls got all excited when I said I collected G.I.Joes, so I brought 'em into my room, and slipped 'em some Cobra-fly, showing off my entire collection.

-Kevin

Hey! I said your flag was okay!

"Okay" is a derogitory term in it's own right!

But... As far as bringin out Joes to flirt with girls... Had a party at my house tonight, and like three girls got all excited when I said I collected G.I.Joes, so I brought 'em into my room, and slipped 'em some Cobra-fly, showing off my entire collection.

-Kevin

Word dude word!Ive never had any troubles with girls after they see my collection.....but that could have something to do with my ruggid good looks an charm tooo....