So How Many Joes And Cobras Do We Have In Here????

Lady Jaye

Hey Joes and Cobras sound off!!!! I just want to see what team members are here. Like is there a Hawk, Cobra Commander, Duke, Flint, Destro and so on. Sound off if you have taken the name from one of your favorite character as your own!!!!

Well since I am first

"Lady Jaye present and accounted for!!!!!"

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Cobra's cool and all, but since I AM actually in the military and not, in fact, a terrorist, I would have to say I'm more Joe than Cobra!!!

So I guess I'd be Admiral Keel-Haul, if anybody! (Well, maybe not admiral yet...)

Oh, I thought you just meant which one we IDENTIFIED with!

No, no , no, it's for those of us who have taken the names of our favorite characters!!! Like me!!! @smilepunch@ You took the names of both a Decepticon and an Autobot!!!! @smilepunch@

This is just a for fun thread.

I guess for those that didn't, why did not???? Was your favorite chracter taken???

Well I added a question to my last reply, why did you not pick a character already established????? Like Optimus Prime, was it taken???

I just assumed all the names were taken (I'm sure all the good ones were). Then I tried to think of something a little more creative... Of course I didn't put THAT much thought into it. Anyway, I thought where the TFs might have gotten their faction names, and sort of imagined that the Decepticons were named after a sort of religious figure, or founder from their history, who was called Decepticonus (or something... whatever). You know - they are who they are because they follow the teachings or doctrine of their founder, like Christians are named for Christ.

Then I just added Prime to it. Simple! @optimus@

But it is rather a mouthful... You can just call me DP, or just D (which is what some people call me anyway).

Hey we don't allow canucks in GI JOE!!!!!

WRONG! Just a second and let me find the proof...

Oh oh, there he goes to yojoe.com to find the proof that we allow canucks!!!!! @loll@

Hey we don't allow canucks in GI JOE!!!!!

Here it is...

http://www.yojoe.com/filecard/87/backstop.shtml

Kind of a lame member, but hey, there you go.

Special forces units often cross-train internationally, and there are several exchange programs where members serve for a few years with another group, in pretty much any job, especially for officers.

Besides, Canadians can join the US forces with a visa, and after a couple of years, can obtain dual citizenship.

Historically, the Special Service Force in WWII, called "the Devil's Brigade", was a special forces unit made up of Canadian and US soldiers, and was pretty much the GI Joe of the Second World War.

Oh yeah, and all the GI Joe toys that were released here back in the '80s had Canada stickers instead of US ones. I swear this is true!

PROVE IT I SAY! PROVE IT!

And for the fact that I wanted the name "The Real Destro" to coincide with my AIM name at the time (yet someone already had it, and Tom-dash-one thought I was him due to my AIM name), I went with my other AIM name, and e-mail address... So, now I am Admiral Hunter, instead of the Real Destro! I am no-Joe because I couldn't cut it to be a Joe. I could however, take a Veritech fighter against a thousan Zentraedi any day of the week.

-Kevin