Southern Island Free Exclusives

JosephSI

As of late Southern Island has been getting a bit of bad press. First Toy Biz shorts us our shipment of Marvel Legends and then customs delays Street Fighter.

As a way to say sorry and to safely let those of you who might be hesitant on trying SI to give us a try we are offering a two free exclusive figures.

All you have to do is go to http://www.southernisland.com and add our exclusive TuTusk and Freaky Tiki to your cart. During the checkout type in the promo code FREEEXCLUSIVE (must be in all caps) and instead of them being $9.95 and $7.95 respectivly they will come up free. All you have to pay for is shipping. The offer is good from now until November 7th and is one set per customer.

All we are asking is that you give us a try and I am sure you will see we are a great source for collectibles.

Here are the links to the free items.

TuTusk

http://www.southernisland.com/ProductInfo....oductid=SIEX101

Freaky Tiki

http://www.southernisland.com/ProductInfo....oductid=SIEX102

Joseph, what you are doing is great!. I had a Marvel Legends 6 preorder with you, and it's not your fault that they couldn't meet the deadline. I don't have reason to doubt your business, you are doing great. I will buy from you anytime.

BTW, I sent you an email about my order replacement, hope to hear from you soon :P .

JOhnny Cheung

That's very impressive of you guys over at Southern Island, even more so when you consider that it's really not your fault why you haven't been able to ship the Street Fighter figures...thanks Joseph and I will just sit tight and wait for my Ryu, Chun-Li and M. Bison.

-Neil

I been trying to PM you about the Stormtrooper minibust you said you guys were shipping out last week. My status has yet to change and by now most stores have gotten and shipped them out. If it that big a deal I will just cancel my order.

Email us or call. Heck I will be on AIM today. Just AIM me. :)

I just want to say to EVERYONE that's been dissing SI, or even questioning SI...

I have done business with SI and they have proven to be EXTREMELY fast, and EXTREMELY courteous. I've never had problems reaching them with a question, and they always have a solid answer. This whole situation with the Streetfighter Series 1 is beyond their control.

Please be patient (I know how everyone feels), I've ordered both series and I have the utmost confidence that SI will come through, probably this week or early next, as I'm told. We've all waited a long time for SF, and a few more days won't kill us. Not to mention we're getting them a lot cheaper than at the store. Trust me, SI is going through the emotional grinder to get these figures to us. They *WANT* us to have them. So lets show them a little collector-courtesy, shall we?

Like the man from Inglewood says, "Be like the Fonz. BE COOL. Or people will start getting hurt."

Rock on SI!

I just want to say to EVERYONE that's been dissing SI, or even questioning SI...

I have done business with SI and they have proven to be EXTREMELY fast, and EXTREMELY courteous. I've never had problems reaching them with a question, and they always have a solid answer. This whole situation with the Streetfighter Series 1 is beyond their control.

Please be patient (I know how everyone feels), I've ordered both series and I have the utmost confidence that SI will come through, probably this week or early next, as I'm told. We've all waited a long time for SF, and a few more days won't kill us. Not to mention we're getting them a lot cheaper than at the store. Trust me, SI is going through the emotional grinder to get these figures to us. They *WANT* us to have them. So lets show them a little collector-courtesy, shall we?

Like the man from Inglewood says, "Be like the Fonz. BE COOL. Or people will start getting hurt."

Rock on SI!

Amen brother!

JOhnny

I know that Joseph and SI rock. He has been mailing out free ###### to people who order other products from his site. Free gifts are always nice and this was way before the whole SF thing. Plus these new Street Fighter exclusives they will have will rock for sure.

So the exclusives are in stock? :)

Yes

So is Evil Ryu in stock?

I think Joseph was talking about TuTusk and Freaky Tiki being in stock as those are the Exclusives that Southern Island are giving away free.

TuTusk

http://www.southernisland.com/ProductInfo....oductid=SIEX101

Freaky Tiki

http://www.southernisland.com/ProductInfo....oductid=SIEX102

What about those of us who ordered SF1 back when you advertised on A-F? I'm worried that I'm waiting for nothing. Am I even getting my figures? How can you ship them to us if you lost our info?

I just ordered tranparent blank, cammy and vega...tried using that code and it wasn't recognized.

Yeah it's only for TuTusk and Freaky Tiki as noted below, would have been great if the free offer was for Sota's Street Fighter figures....even if it wasn't for exclusives....ah well still a great gesture.

All you have to do is go to http://www.southernisland.com and add our exclusive TuTusk and Freaky Tiki to your cart. During the checkout type in the promo code FREEEXCLUSIVE (must be in all caps) and instead of them being $9.95 and $7.95 respectivly they will come up free. All you have to pay for is shipping. The offer is good from now until November 7th and is one set per customer.  - JosephSI