Rise Of The Machines- Dio

obiprime

I posted this short dio here exclusively for tni cuz I dont have a website an TNI is #1. So let me know what you guys think! V vs V was about venomized troops but the next line will be about the rise of the machines! Until then..........

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

13.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Umm not bad for such a quick story. I didn't even see the scene were Duke put Maximus on his back!!! Let alone when Life Line came in with the stretcher.

Is that the supposed rumor that Overkill has Duke's DNA??? Sounds pretty cool.

Ok, when the series ends, I hope that Maximus stays around. There has got to be a way for Hawk to come back and Maximus to stay as well!!!!

I didn't even see the scene were Duke put Maximus on his back!!! Let alone when Life Line came in with the stretcher.

I try to keep these short and under 10 pics. So those scenes had to be cut out to save space.... If had Royal BATS army I could have done a more climactic ending.

That is a great mini dio Obiprime. Give us more!

Draven

Thanks Draven.

And I new somebody would recognize the RID Transfomer/ motorcycle. I was gonna customize the ninja cycle until I realized this transformer was perfect for BATS.

IMG_2208.jpg

Reminded me of those cool suits that the guys on Robotech would wear, then they'd turn into a bike an ride it... did they make those Joe sized? that'd be cool to have, I know I have a Veritech fighter that fits Joes from the EXO squad line.

Reminded me of those cool suits that the guys on Robotech would wear, then they'd turn into a bike an ride it... did they make those Joe sized? that'd be cool to have, I know I have a Veritech fighter that fits Joes from the EXO squad line.

That was from the New Generation part of the Robotech series. :) I wish I had a nice Bike like that!

-Kevin

Well, not tryin to be picky, but the grammar is wrong on the "I have you exact dna, Duke."

The above is correct, but I mean in the images. Seems that before they were making the movie, Venomus max suppose to be a different character since the bio and fig comic has no relation to Hawk; in the comic from the toys, Hawk and venom appeared at the same time. I am just saying that since Jaye ask if they are going to have them as separate characters. Maybe Max will be a clone of the first venomous Max/Hawk.

I think since we saw Overkill's propensity for a "mechanical solution" he may be around to lead the Next series and Hasbros already said its going to be about a BAT Uprising. Thats why I made this little Dio. I dont think Maximus or venomized troopers will be back since the Joes discovered the "Cure".

Here's another TF bike with Destro chilling on it.

IMG_2218.jpg

WOW, nice mini dio Obi. Very cool and "Rise of the Machines" I think is going to be awesome! I just hope we do not see a bunch of different bats, but also different joes that have to fight this new threat. Hopefully some new characters.