Question On Kb Prices!!!!

Lady Jaye

Well KB has this new program where they will bill you in monthly installments for the toys they ship you already. And if you pay within a certain amount of time, they don't charge interest!!!

Anyhow I am thiking of ordering some things and am wondering if they are worth it or should I look for cheaper vehicles!!!!

Crimson Attack Chopper

Conquest of Cobra Mountain

Roadblock v Ripper

Scarlett v Sand Scorpion

Patriot Grizzly

The only reason I'm looking at so much stuff, is becuase orders of 99 bucks or more, get free shipping!!!!! Anyhow let me know what you guys think of the deals!!!!

Well KB has this new program where they will bill you in monthly installments for the toys they ship you already. And if you pay within a certain amount of time, they don't charge interest!!!

Anyhow I am thiking of ordering some things and am wondering if they are worth it or should I look for cheaper vehicles!!!!

Crimson Attack Chopper

Conquest of Cobra Mountain

Roadblock v Ripper

Scarlett v Sand Scorpion

Patriot Grizzly

The only reason I'm looking at so much stuff, is becuase orders of 99 bucks or more, get free shipping!!!!! Anyhow let me know what you guys think of the deals!!!!

If your referring to "Bill me later", It's been around with them for about a year now.

As far as the vehicles go, I would suggest you take a wait and see approach. Every so often Kb's.com puts the Crimson Attack Chopper, Conquest of Cobra Mountain and Patriot Grizzly on sale.

I picked up my Crimson Chopper for $14.99 there about a month or so ago.

I love that attack chopper, but hate the re-hashed twins!!! Anyone want to take em off my hands if I get the ship???

Oh really, wow!!! I think I will wait then!!!!!

yeah, I'd wait it out, I see them(CCC and tank) at my local KBs with $15 price tags on them, and they're always having goofy sales like, buy one get one half off, or right now, buy $40 or more, get 20% off. If you want I can see if they have those two(never saw cobra mountain there, though it might be green tagged(50% off) at my local ghetto TRU), and pick them up for you, there's a couple things I wanna get that might qualify for the 20% off(I'd do it in exchange for the twins).

why dont you get the cobra mountain at TRU its have the price. They have that green sticker stuff is 50% and that is one of the items, as well as the mobile command center (PIT), and the gi joe hq.

I havne't been to the "ghetto TRU" in a while, but last time I was there, they still had the mountain... and some 1:18 WW2 XD stuff I might have to see if they marked down... @hmmm@

if I do, I'll see how much they are.

Joe

I love that attack chopper, but hate the re-hashed twins!!! Anyone want to take em off my hands if I get the ship???

Oh really, wow!!! I think I will wait then!!!!!

I would be happy to take the Twins off your hands....I want them but I DON'T want the chopper!

@bats@