Look What Lucien Just Pm'ed Me!!

Lady Jaye

if you wanna attack me then do it here, not in front of all kinds of people, it just shows your rosie o'donnell side, just chill and do want is good for your collection, because i know mines is crushing yours in everway shape and form, now what hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

your insults are weak at best, come with something tearjerking and then we can talk, until then, just get off my ass rosie or ellen, nah, let's not say ellen, she's cool, just get off my ass and get back on sharon stones

I think because I am a strong female, he thinks I am some sort of lesbian talk show host!!! Sorry all woman here jr. one that likes her tight bunned men!!! But if you don't like strong women, maybe you can go find yourself a good ignorant woman to do your every bidding and then slap her around if she gives ya lip!!!

Do you really think your weak insults are working. Who seems to be getting angry, you or me??? I didn't bother PM an imbecile like you, why?? Cause you are not worth the effort.

But I will tell you this homophobic remarks like that probably not welcomed, even by PM!!!

Dude read that crap though, the guy must be semi-##$%$#ed!

@smilepunch@ @loll@

Yea, I don't put too much stock into what the feeble minded say, even if it is an insult.

Yea he started it, I guess simpletons have a short tolerance for anyone who don't agree with them. Kind of like CLetus the Slack Jawed Yokel!!!!

LUCIEN GYIEL revelaed!!!!

cletus_the_slack_jawed_yokel_head.gif

i like g.i.joe, and thats it, what is the problem with people and their need to get attention, if you want a contest in who can spread the most litter and who can win a game in the dozens then, hell who cares, what in the hell is wrong with you people, it's toys, what are you so freaked out about, they are toys, they are toys, lady jaye, get a grip, and the rest who contest, they are toys, you really do need some help, jesus or a priest or something, what is wrong with you all, just chill, and lady jaye i'll say what i feel in a private message, you have attacked me in other posts, so i felt i needed to retaliate, just cut it off here and start new, and man 3 faces, an intellect challenge with you would be to easy, so just sleep it off, and enjoy your (TOYS), good grief, there are some sick individuals on the internet, am i that important that i need a whole thread about my combatting you lady jaye, you must not have much to do, and the whole thing is just ridiculous, (look what lucien just pm'ed me), that is just dumb, you are really showing what you're about, attention, you must be a problem child, not enough layers on your birthday cake, lady jaye, chill sweetie, chill, edit this thread, it's just dumb, and as far as snake eyes being the glue that is holding g.i.joe together, can't anyone take sarcasm. hey everyone who sees this and thinks something of it, get a life, they are (toys), get over it, no reason to get upset, getting funny is cool, but upset, not worth it.

Okay Lucien sweetie, let's get some basics down in grammar before we reply to another post.

These are capital letters:

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

And they usually start off words that begin sentences!!

Which brings me to my next point these are punctuation marks:

. ! ?

They end sentences.

To continue sentences so they don't run on and one you need these:

; ,

Learn them, use them. Makes reading your posts so much easier!!!!

EXACTLY, WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD SHE MAKE A WHOLE THREAD ABOUT IT, THAT IS A SIGN OF WEAKNESS, and the heard of menstrating buffalo must be far away from her, lady jaye, keep it private and let it go, they are toys sweet cheeks and you're still a man-hating talk-show host, lesbians are different.

To point out the cretins we have here at the boards to the rest of the gang!! I mean at first I thought you to be just slow and dim witted, but I think you're just a snot nosed punk. So if you are, just say so and I will back down. Don't like picking on the kids, even if they are dunces!!!!

LUCIEN GYIEL in school!!!!

dunce.gif

alright, break it up, that'll be all.