Now That We Have A New Group Of Tf Posters

Starscream49

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Image002.jpg

OMG, Collin Farrel !!!! Man those boards have a lot of hotties over there!!!!! This guy wins though!!!! He's cute and he looks like a nice guy!!!! Love his smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C'mon Jaye - the way you talk about GI Joes I thought you'd be all into the straight-shooting military guy!

I like em all, as long as they are hot and sexy!!! Like I said, I can go for the straight laced guys, the frat boys, the dark loners, or what have you. As long as they have a great bod and are nice. And by bod, doesn't have to be muscular like He Man, but a lil toned and no flab!!!!

Yeah right, these guys are me!!! Sheesh!!! boys, boys, boys, is it that hard for a girl to like GI JOE's Transformers and other "boys" toys??? It's what I grew up with.

Oh well, I guess you'll never know what I look like. Well at least not until I get a digital camera, which won't be until I graduate college, and maybe Law School, if I decide to go that is!!!

Hey if you guys can have Jenna in your signiatures, then why can't I post pics of cute collectors???

I am just teasin.  I know you're not a guy since you are so into other men.

Well if drunk enough, I have been known to be into girls too!!!! ;)

Ooops, better save this topic for another forum, might be to risque for this place!!!! @smilepunch@

I am just teasin.  I know you're not a guy since you are so into other men.

Well if drunk enough, I have been known to be into girls too!!!! ;)

Ooops, better save this topic for another forum, might be to risque for this place!!!! @smilepunch@

It's not that risque since I was known on this board or squishy's room(formally known as monkey room,) talkin about me jerking myself in my spare time......LOL