Why Was Lady Jaye Wearing Leotards???

Lady Jaye

Is a new one in the works that accurately represents her??

ladyjaye3_large.jpg

I don't mind the top half. However the pants gots to go!!! I want to see her loose cargo army pants and her boots!!!!! But I would love to see a Lady Jaye without a freakin hat!!!!!!! I mean I loved the way she looked in the cartoon. Her pants were a dark green color, while the top half was the same color as her figures shirt. I think we really need to see a Lady Jaye with that style clothing!!!!! Anyone else agree???

Something like this:

captives1small.jpg

Well a new LJ is a possibility because of the DD packs. But like I told ya, a dark green repaint could show up at any time.

I do agree that we need a new mold asap. Behind Flint she is my most wanted resculpt of a character that has been made in JvC form.

Draven

Okay, this is VERY quick & dirty, but what do you think about this? I know you've seen the head before, but how do you think the parts look together?

Lady_Jaye.jpg

It's just a pair of VvV Gen. Hawk legs on the stock body. I was considering using the effeminate Big Brawler from the end of Spytroops, but these were handy.

Dude I'm tellin ya, you need to go work for Hasbro and bring us the figures we all want!!!!! That looks really nice!!!!!! I'm sure all of the guys agree!!!

The double holsters look a lil bit too big for her frame. I'm gonna go look at Big Brawler to see what he looks like!!! Naw don't use Big Bralwers, legs they still look too skin tight!!!!

What about Beach version 4???? How would that look???? Nah, I don't like the super puffyness of his pants. I think the legs you have there are right on the money, but the holsters gots to go!!!!

Oh, and as for the holsters I think they'll stay. That was always one of the things that I liked about LJ. She was always perfectly willing to pick up a big-a$$ handgun or three to do the job.

Oh man look at that awesome Flint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gosh I wish I had some of your talent to make my own figures!!!! Alyosha you have got to send some of your works to toy companies and show em what you can do with existing toy lines!!!! Let them know that you are one hell of a creative person!!!

Just look at the comparison!!!

flint8_large.jpg

Flint_2a.jpg

I guess there is no comparison!!! Alyosha's Flint is awesome!!!!

Oh how about Dusty v nine has some nice legs you might be able to use!!!

Well it's your creation Alyosha, so you can do whatever you like. I personally think she looks better without the side holsters. But I'll wait until you finish it to make my final judgement!!!! :D

Al, did ya sculpted the Bandadollars yourself? That is a cool Flint.

Now for the critism. I know your lady jaye custom seems like something you've thrown together for this topic, but I think her arms have to go or at least the upper ones. The lower arms on Lady Jaye are wider than the upper arms, makin the original spytroops one ugly. Maybe, giving her sleeves from a VvV toy or sculptin one from Zarana's arms.

Damn man, I so want that Flint even more now Al. And I really like the leg change on Lady Jaye! But like you I love the holster look. Spytroops Dusty's legs probably would be a little to long imo so Hawk's are just fine.

Draven

sweet customs...

i would be happy if they just did a slight remold of lady jaye, new head, and new small shoulders. As for the light green it would be a repaint and if they went that way again, i'd just repaint again. And yeah hats half would be the way to go this time.

Obiprime those are nice. See why didn't they release Jinx in her black outfit instead of the ##$%$#edly bright red outfit???? See how you can make a nod to Scarlet's original outfit without having to make a one piece leotard!!!!! Oh and Lady Jaye look great!!!!

But ummm what happened to Cover Girl, she looks kind of to butch for my liking, even with the long flowing hair!!!!!

@loll@

Dragonrider your signiature is hilarious!!!!

"Because camofluage is for wimps!!!!!"

@loll@ Yeah I love that sig.

Anyway I love that Scarlett.....*wipes drool away* but the Cover Girl and LJ customs while superb in detail just look off to me. Jinx is weet though.

Draven