Is Anyone Else Tired Of Snake Eyes Like I Am???

Lady Jaye

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm any pics of this Dojo?? Oh yeah, its not the one with the RAH figures is it??? If so then don't worry about it. i want to keep my collection simple, only VvV or later lines!!!

No this is a new set with 5 figures from mainly VvsV figures but a few GvsC figures too.

Just be thankfull that you will ALWAYS have a choice in buying a particular figure or not.

@loll@

Not really... I mean, sometimes you get stuck with a crappy figure you dont want because of the whole 2-pack thing...

@loll@

To true on that deal. I have more blowtorches then I know what to do with...lol. And lets not even mention craption attack.

Just be thankfull that you will ALWAYS have a choice in buying a particular figure or not.

@loll@

Not really... I mean, sometimes you get stuck with a crappy figure you dont want because of the whole 2-pack thing...

@loll@

To true on that deal. I have more blowtorches then I know what to do with...lol. And lets not even mention craption attack.

That crap attack sucked! I hear you there bro.

Hmmm any pics of this Dojo?? Oh yeah, its not the one with the RAH figures is it??? If so then don't worry about it. i want to keep my collection simple, only VvV or later lines!!!

http://www.toynewsi.com/index.php?catid=9&itemid=4536

Thanks Petayel,

That thing is so mine. Not only for the Snake Eyes that looks like version II, but the Storm Shadow has his mask without the ski mask look. And that red ninja has those mad doggin eyes!!!!!! @smilepunch@ But what's up with the Iron Grenadier???? @hmmm@ Now he's a ninja too!!!! Don't get me started!!!!

Oh and it's only going to retail 14.99???? Wow that is freakin cheap!!!!!!

What I love is that his mask looks like his original one sort of, no ski mask look!!!!!! Hip hip hooray!!! Hip hip hooray!!!

I can't imagine how the Red Ninja's mold used to be Storm Shadow, it sucks for such an awesome chracter like Storm Shadow. But for a red ninja, it looks good!!! :D

Wait a minute, the Red Ninja ha big feet!!! Oh man Habro, can ya fix the mold so he has regular sized feet!!!!

I mean I know what they say about men with big hands and feet, but not on my action figures!!!

Oh and I hated when I found out that Firefly and Zartan were ninjas, and I was still a kid back then!!!!! Not all kids like so many Ninjas!!!

I've been thinking the same thing since those issues came out. I cant stand all the ninjas. The whole ninja force thing sucked. I liked it when all they had was snake-eyes, storm shadow and the red ninjas. That was fine, but then there was Billy joining storm shadow, jinx, dojo, bushido, nunchuck, tjbang, slice, dice, (now) slash Zartan, Scarlett, night creepers, and even Firefly became a ninja, that just killed it all. I can understand having an apprentance or something like that, but all the other ninjas have to go. Have them killed off or disappear anything but just get rid of them.

And Lucien Gyiel, dude........bro you need to take a nap or something man, take it easy...jeez.

I dont understand the whole skimask thing? I mean, that mask looks just like the wave 4 one, to me at least.

Well look closely at the mask, the bridge area of the nose. Most of the other Storm Shadows have a that filled in, like a ski mask. On other words his mask as two eye slits. But this one just has one big slit, like a ninja's mask. I love that.

Here look at the shots!!!!

stormshadow11_large.jpg

stormshadow13_large.jpg

stormshadow14_large.jpg

stormshadow15_large.jpg

Now look at the Storm Shadow from the set, his mask looks more like Ninjas mask than any of them!!! He looks a lot like the clasic Storm Shadow!!!

NB1.jpg

stormshadow.jpg

Hope that helps!!!!

Oh and I hated when I found out that Firefly and Zartan were ninjas, and I was still a kid back then!!!!! Not all kids like so many Ninjas!!!

I've been thinking the same thing since those issues came out. I cant stand all the ninjas. The whole ninja force thing sucked. I liked it when all they had was snake-eyes, storm shadow and the red ninjas. That was fine, but then there was Billy joining storm shadow, jinx, dojo, bushido, nunchuck, tjbang, slice, dice, (now) slash Zartan, Scarlett, night creepers, and even Firefly became a ninja, that just killed it all. I can understand having an apprentance or something like that, but all the other ninjas have to go. Have them killed off or disappear anything but just get rid of them.

And Lucien Gyiel, dude........bro you need to take a nap or something man, take it easy...jeez.

Well, the point of the Ninja Force thing was to try and save the faltering line with gimmicks.

Personally, I don't really treat them as Ninjas. The only true Ninjas I have are Storm Shadow, Jinx, Slice and maybe Slash or Dice or whoever that guy is. Those are the people that know true Ninjitsu (and probably other forms). All the others like Nunchuk, for example, know OTHER martial arts form like Tae Kwon Do or Jujitsu or Aikido. They may be masters of the martial arts but aren't true Ninjas and DON'T have the Ninja's capabilities.

Zartan was never a Ninja. He apprenticed with the clan Swordsmith, but never underwent ninja training. He only killed the Hard Master, who he thought was Snake-Eyes with the aid of technology

Firefly doesnt seem to consider himself a ninja. looks like he just joined just to learn his infiltration skills and got out. And you gotta learn those from SOMEWHERE

And it looks like the Black Dragon may simply have his emblem painted on, not retooled.