Just Got My Next Two Sets!!!

Lady Jaye

Well jsut came back from Wal Mart with two new GI JOE sets!!!! I have been hooked again by the GI JOE bug, finally!!!!

Anyhow I got the Razor Trooper/Neurotoxin 2 pack and Hawk/Overkill 2 pack!!! I am so far messing around with the RT and NT figures, got to say I love em. It has taken me back to my childhood in a way, being exited over toys and opening them and immediately thinking of a story for em!!!!

Aww man, I now know what you guys are talking about when you like to play with em. I mean for those that open them, if you don't play with em, why open em, just keep em MOC, but for those that do open, you gotta play with em. Just don't let others know that you do play with em!!!!

@loll@

Neurotoxin is sweeeet!!! I love his lil drone too!!!!

Oh and I took a look an what's ahead again, and now I cannot wait for Razor Claw!!! to lead his troops into battle.

You know, this is a great think Hasbro has done, actually creating leaders for every squadron. I mean I have always wanted Habro to do that before, and now we have em doing taht finally. I mean what better man to lead the different Vipers, than one of your own!!!!

Man I think I am getting too exited over this line!!!! @smilepunch@

I'm tellin ya, these guys have finally returned to the cooleness they used to be!!!! They look sharp, great detail, and pretty decent storyline!!! Although I still say Venomous Maximous should stay, even if Hawk seperates from him!!!

I just opened up Hawk and Overkill, and I have to say both of them are great figures. ALthough, I'm not too happy about the lil waist skirt, makes his but look huge!!! While I like guys with tight butts, not on my toys!!!!!!

@loll@

I alreay have Venomous Maximus talking to the leaders Overkill and Neurotoxin!!! I have the RazorTrooper in the back standing guard.

So tell me guys, you don't use all their weapons do you?? I know with both Hawk and Duke, all I'm using are their handguns, makes em stand out more!!! For Razorclaw I'm only using their knives!!! I'm making them my close quarters combat troops. Overkill only has his gun. Nerotoxin has his cool lil gun glove, which I love, oh and his scorpion drone, which I love too!!! The rest of the weapons and stuff I'm keeping in their package. When I move back home or whereever I go after school, they'll make a good package to keep from losing the weapons.

Hey I have a question, do we know yet who is going to be packed in with who in the next wave??? I want to know is who will Tunner Rat be coming with?? Cause I really don't want that figure. Nor do I want Cobra Coils, at least not until he gets regular arms, not bendy arms!!!!

Oh and have you guys been cheated out of your accesories??? I seem to have my lil arm bracelet gun/knife holster missing from my Hawk pack, does that happen a lot????

Anyhow I am now so stoked about the new wave, and cannot wait until we get a glimse of the waves after that!!!

Oh and BTW, Wal Mart doesn't seem to have any of the vehicles, none of them. I was kind of looking forward to getting one of the bigger ships soon, like the Thuderwing or the Grizzly, or even the Hummer, which is still kind of him drum to me. Oh and for some reason, I like that Stink Raider a lot!!! I even like the Sky Sweeper, but will pass on the Tigerhawk. Don't mind my Cobra ships having some air of disblief, but not my Joe ships!!!!

I have to say how much I love my Overkill figure. I think he is one awesomely sculpted figure. I love is mask and his removeable helmet, it just all comes together to make an awesome figure. Just had to come back and say that!!! @loll@

Coil Crusher comes with that horrible Wild Bill repaint. Tunnel Rat sadly comes with Razor claw. And I have never had a missing piece like that but if you really want one pm me and i'll give you all those stupid knife/gun thingys I have. lol

Right now Walmart is not the place to get veicles. Target is carrying all of them you mentioned. So check there if you have a Target near you. If not your pretty much in limbo on those.

DRaven

Okay thanks, I'll check there next time I have some extra funds coming my way!!!! How much is the Thunderwing or the Grizzly going for?? What about the Cobra Ray???

So do you have all already???

Oh you know what, I already have my Neurotoxin sitting down on one of my shelves with the Scropion bot standing next ot him like a pet of sorts. That's how I am treating the lil guy, like an R2-D2 type droid. His best companion and life saver in a firefight!!!! Already coming up with stories and shiznit!!!

Okay thanks, I'll check there next time I have some extra funds coming my way!!!! How much is the Thunderwing or the Grizzly going for?? What about the Cobra Ray???

So do you have all already???

Well if you can get to a KB they have the Crimson Command Copter and original Grizzly for $18 I think. The Thunderwing is $30 at Target and TRU. Sting Raider is $10.

Yeah I have them all but the Sting Raider that you mentioned. Well not the crappy Tigerhawk turd repaint thing.

Ah how cute Toxin and his droid. @loll@

Draven

Yea it is, kind of reminds me of the Pac Rat and how they were used the same way in Revenge of Cobra!!! Remember??? They even bleeped and blooped like R2!!!!

I'll look at KB in the mall for the Grizzly!!! Thanks for the heads up!!!!

Yea it is, kind of reminds me of the Pac Rat and how they were used the same way in Revenge of Cobra!!! Remember??? They even bleeped and blooped like R2!!!!

I'll look at KB in the mall for the Grizzly!!! Thanks for the heads up!!!!

NP and good luck.

Draven

Oh you know what, I already have my Neurotoxin sitting down on one of my shelves with the Scropion bot standing next ot him like a pet of sorts. That's how I am treating the lil guy, like an R2-D2 type droid. His best companion and life saver in a firefight!!!! Already coming up with stories and shiznit!!!

WOW. I guess you really do like these guys. That's good. I think this wave is a really great one. Mine just arrived in the mail yesterday, and I love it. OK, except for that awful Gung Ho. But I think it's interesting to use the lil droid as a pet type thing. I hadn't thought about them like that. I usually just have my guys wear them as backpacks, and then deploy them when they want something destroyed. It's great that you've been hooked again. This new stuff has it's good and it's bad. The Neurotoxin set is probably somewhere inbetween. And Overkill and Hawk are great in my opinion. Oh, and you totally ruined Hawk for me now. Everytime I see him, I'm going to be remembering your comments about his butt. Thanks. Anyway, enjoy your new stuff.

As for the prices on the vehicles, it's usually about 30-35 for the Grizzly and Thunderwing. The Jungle Strike shouldn't be more than 15. If they last till Target clearances them, they'll be uber cheap. Last year I picked up 3 Grizzlys at about 9 bucks a piece.

#US1#

WOW. I guess you really do like these guys. That's good. I think this wave is a really great one. Mine just arrived in the mail yesterday, and I love it. OK, except for that awful Gung Ho. But I think it's interesting to use the lil droid as a pet type thing. I hadn't thought about them like that. I usually just have my guys wear them as backpacks, and then deploy them when they want something destroyed. It's great that you've been hooked again.

Well I'm glad you liked my idea for the lil scorpion. I immedialtely came up with it as soon as I saw it, I immediately thought ot R2 and of the Pac Rats. Sort of like a lil loyal puppy dog with weapons!!! Protective of Neurotoxin, and vice versa!!! Which is why when he sits, he's pettin the lil scorpion!!!

Oh, and you totally ruined Hawk for me now. Everytime I see him, I'm going to be remembering your comments about his butt. Thanks. Anyway, enjoy your new stuff.

#US1#

ROTFLMAO, I so busted out laughing when I read how I ruined Hawk for ya!!!

@loll@

Hope you don't think of his big butt too much!!!!! @smilepunch@

I hope I didn't piss off my sleeping roomates!!!! @smilepunch@

Somehow, when Hawk enters the room, the last thing I want to hear in my head is Sir Mixalot telling me how much he likes big butts. But, thanks to you, that's just what happened.

@hmmm@ @hmmm@ No thanks to you now that's what I will think off. @grumpy@ @smilepunch@

@loll@

Draven

Well I like tight butts, not big ones!!!!

Anyhow my imagination has not left me. In bwtween working on my application for an internship I lied down and took the Razor Trooper with me and had a battle with a figure that I don't have yet, Snake Eyes!!!

I had the lone Razor Trooper take on Snake Eyes!!! I made the RT not be afraid and was ready to battle Snakes. They did, and Snakes ends up winning and is about to deliver the finishing blow when Storm Shadow arrives and blocks the hit. Again another figure I don't have. Storm Shadow tells the RT to leave, but that he is proud of how he battled and defended the Cobra honor!!!

Not bad, reminds me of how I used to play as a kid!!!

Oh and as I was looking at Neurotoxin jsut now it came to me, to use the lil droid as a reloader for his arm cannon!!!! He jsut begins to shoot away, and when he runs out of bullets he just holds his gun up and tells the lil droid scorpion to re-load!!!! Aww my imagination is just as sharp as it ever was!!!!