Reissue #17 Is.......

TheSlup

:) :) Xcellent! I was going to be bored without a TF to purchase especially when I'll be skipping SoundBlaster, one Soundwave is enough for me. Alright Blitzwing....and whoohoo more Decepticons army to build up.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yee Haw! Blitzwing is my favorite tripple changer. So cool to finally see it being reissued! I just pre-ordered mine from BBTS : ) Can't wait for my Predaking and Blitzwing to arrive!

I'm not buying Soundblaster cuz I HATE repaints. Repaints is the reason I hate all the other TF series. I only like original G1 TF serie! So bring on more Decepticons please...

Freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yee haw, I'm gonna get my Blitzwing back!!!!! Yay, I can't wait to transform him again and again and again!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

but you are not getting any Takara reissues right? i thought you only go for Hasbro, or are you hoping that the Hasbro version will follow through?

anyway, is it necessary to put an acclamation in front of every sentence? you shout a lot when talking to people?

I'm not buying Soundblaster cuz I HATE repaints. Repaints is the reason I hate all the other TF series. I only like original G1 TF serie! So bring on more Decepticons please...

You do realize that almost all the original Transformeres were repaints, right? Including Blitzwing, I believe...

And let's not forget Prowl, Bluestreak, Red Alert, etc...

i was hoping for a dinobot or atleast an autobot car that hasnt seen the light of day yet, but i guess i'll be happy with blitzwing and soundblaster for now....have to wait a couple more months to find out who the next reissue will be... @grumpy@

Well, any bets on how many MISB Blitzwings and Soundblasters will show up on e-bay now @smilepunch@ Maybe not Soundblaster because he's so rare to begin with, but Blitzwing for sure....

I hope we see Blaster/Twincast get reissued too - it would be silly for Takara to reissue Soundwave/Soundblaster without reissuing Blaster and Twincast....

That attitude wont get you far round these parts sunshine

I'm not buying Soundblaster cuz I HATE repaints.  Repaints is the reason I hate all the other TF series.  I only like original G1 TF serie!  So bring on more Decepticons please...

Repaints is a way for them to get more money out of a mold. And I must admit it, I love some repaints like the upcoming energon Galvatron.

Freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yee haw, I'm gonna get my Blitzwing back!!!!! Yay, I can't wait to transform him again and again and again!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

but you are not getting any Takara reissues right? i thought you only go for Hasbro, or are you hoping that the Hasbro version will follow through?

anyway, is it necessary to put an acclamation in front of every sentence? you shout a lot when talking to people?

Oh this is only Takara??? Darn, oh well hopefully Hasbro will follow suit!!!!

Oh and don't hate, congratulate, tis my style to add extra punctuation!!!! @loll@

I'm not buying Soundblaster cuz I HATE repaints.  Repaints is the reason I hate all the other TF series.  I only like original G1 TF serie!  So bring on more Decepticons please...

What attidtude, he's just saying how he hates re-paints, which I do too, and how he prefers Gen 1 Transformers, which I do to, as well as the Alternators line!!!

Oh and I too hate all other Transformer lines. They make no sense sometimes, except Beast Wars which was pretty good, but these other Anime lines and cartoons suck!!!!!!! It's easy to have a good obot moce when your vehicle mode is all futuristic and such, but try to make a beliveable actual vehicle available now, and it's much harder.

Which is why I love the Alternator line, awesomely detailed car modes, and pretty damn good robot modes!!! Although the Sideswipe and Dead End robot modes leave a lil to be desired. Hound just has tiny legs!!!!! @loll@

You do realize that almost all the original Transformeres were repaints, right? Including Blitzwing, I believe...

And let's not forget Prowl, Bluestreak, Red Alert, etc...

And dont forget too that all the Decepticon jets were basicly repaints with 3 of them having different wings.

And dont forget too that all the Decepticon jets were basicly repaints with 3 of them having different wings.

Oh yeah, I forgot the most obvious ones. D'oh!

This is great news! I do like BW, but when the hell am I gonna get my Sunstreaker! Ah well eventually they will have to make him.

With the demand that exists for this guy, I imagine they might wait until it's "special"... You know, like a nice number like 20. Or maybe next Christmas. Who knows?

Wow, this guy gets a lot of comments on his opinion ;)

Anyway, let's take a close look at G1:

1. Ratchet = Ironhide

2. Trailbreaker = Hoist

3. Prime = Magnus

4. Sideswipe = Red Alert

5. Smokescreen = Bluestreak = Prowl

6. Grapple = Inferno

7. Swerve = Gears

8. Outback = Brawn

9. Tailgate = Windcharger

10. Huffer = Pipes

11. Starscream = Skywarp = Thundercracker = Dirge = Thrust = Ramjet

12. Rumble = Frenzy

13. Lazerbeak = Buzzsaw

14. Eject = Rewind

And i'm sure i'm forgetting a few... this is just off of the top of my head.

;)

What attidtude, he's just saying how he hates re-paints, which I do too, and how he prefers Gen 1 Transformers, which I do to, as well as the Alternators line!!!

Oh and I too hate all other Transformer lines. They make no sense sometimes, except Beast Wars which was pretty good, but these other Anime lines and cartoons suck!!!!!!! It's easy to have a good obot moce when your vehicle mode is all futuristic and such, but try to make a beliveable actual vehicle available now, and it's much harder.

Which is why I love the Alternator line, awesomely detailed car modes, and pretty damn good robot modes!!! Although the Sideswipe and Dead End robot modes leave a lil to be desired. Hound just has tiny legs!!!!! @loll@

But he says he HATES the other lines because of the repaints. If so, ignore them and just get the first paint of each mould.

And if he HATES repaints that bad, he should be collecting Diaclone or Microchange. Nearly every G1 figure from season 1 and 2, and a few beyond that were all repainted figures from these lines

I just hate the other lines becuase of the futuristic vehicles!!!

guitar.gif

And really in the end it should be to each his own.

I agree, to each his own. But this should involve respecting other people's opinions, and not just shouting about how much you HATE what 2 thirds of the board probably love.

No futuristic vehicles eh? So you're in the pre-movie camp then are ya? :)

I just hate the other lines becuase of the futuristic vehicles!!!

guitar.gif

And really in the end it should be to each his own.

I agree, to each his own. But this should involve respecting other people's opinions, and not just shouting about how much you HATE what 2 thirds of the board probably love.

No futuristic vehicles eh? So you're in the pre-movie camp then are ya? :)

Oh for sure, I hated the turn Transformers took in the third season. Hated it allot. I missed the old, but real cars and other vehicles. Granted there were still allot of real cars, like the Stunticons, Aerialbots and such, but Kup and his crew, Cyclonus and his gang, never got em!!! The only thing I did love were the Predacons and his combined form, Predaking!!!!!!! All hail mighty Predaking!!!!

That's when I made my official jump to GI JOE!!!!!

Yup all the real looking vehicles were awesome, the futristic ones sucked!!!!!

I don't mind them... in moderation. Like, the movie 'bots were cool, but a whole line of future-type cars I can do without. For example, Energon, to me, has limited appeal.

Unless the have a possible slight mold change and are actually a different characters.

If it fits into the story somehow, it's alright, as long as they don't go crazy with it. Like, if we were to get an Alternator Bumblebee, and a year down the road they released a Goldbug version, I wouldn't mind at all.