Wave 4 At Tru

JoeRhyno

I still have not scene wave 4 at my TRU.  Only wave 3

Hell, mine is barely getting in Wave 2, which really ticks me off since it was the "number 1 store for sales in 2003." Guess they won't get it THIS year...

WOW!!! Sounds like the wally world out here, they still have wave 1 on their shelves! That sucks hommie, perhaps they will be adding some of wave 4 and 5 (after getting 3) in time for Christmas, they know that they can make lots of $$$$ during that season.

I still have not scene wave 4 at my TRU.  Only wave 3

Hell, mine is barely getting in Wave 2, which really ticks me off since it was the "number 1 store for sales in 2003." Guess they won't get it THIS year...

WOW!!! Sounds like the wally world out here, they still have wave 1 on their shelves! That sucks hommie, perhaps they will be adding some of wave 4 and 5 (after getting 3) in time for Christmas, they know that they can make lots of $$$$ during that season.

To be honest, it isn't really that bad. I managed to pick up most of the wave back during Target's sale (just need the Duke/VM pack and a couple more Link/Night Creeper), besides the fact that Target is cheaper anyway. And I won't have any money until the end of November anyway so it works out there too.

The problem I'm having is with the vehicles. I've found the small stuff (Alphas?), but that's it. None of the bigger stuff, except the Thunderwing which I got a few months ago anyway.

i dunno why, but it looks like the WM's around me got refresher cases put out after a brief fling with wave 4...only new 2pack still on pegs is link vs. NC...unless it was part of the case but still, kinda weird that it happened. then again, WM doesn't have space for vehicles on shelves in some of their stores so eff 'em

i dunno why, but it looks like the WM's around me got refresher cases put out after a brief fling with wave 4...only new 2pack still on pegs is link vs. NC...unless it was part of the case but still, kinda weird that it happened. then again, WM doesn't have space for vehicles on shelves in some of their stores so eff 'em

I think someone mentioned that Walmart isn't going to be selling the vehicles (at least not for the time being, we shall see come Christmas...). I haven't seen a vehicle (new OR shelfwarmer) at Walmart in a LONG time.

I saw the other day the Wal Mart in Watseka IL had stocked some wave 4 figures I was able to pic up the Ninja lightning with Snake Eyes set that SE is so cool with the Arashikage Tattoo on his arm a must buy!

I think someone mentioned that Walmart isn't going to be selling the vehicles (at least not for the time being, we shall see come Christmas...). I haven't seen a vehicle (new OR shelfwarmer) at Walmart in a LONG time.

My walmart down the street has the night force or what ever it's called Tank that comes with Wild Bill, and the new Jet that comes with Slip Stream, they also have tond of the Alpha vehicles, The P!ss Viper and that crappy mini tank thingie... so some of them are getting vehicles.

I think someone mentioned that Walmart isn't going to be selling the vehicles (at least not for the time being, we shall see come Christmas...).  I haven't seen a vehicle (new OR shelfwarmer) at Walmart in a LONG time.

My walmart down the street has the night force or what ever it's called Tank that comes with Wild Bill, and the new Jet that comes with Slip Stream, they also have tond of the Alpha vehicles, The P!ss Viper and that crappy mini tank thingie... so some of them are getting vehicles.

Heh, guess it is just MY crappy stores then...

nah, some of the crappy WM's around me arent' carrying the vehicles either. of the 8 or so WM's within a 30 or so min. driving distance of me, been to 6 since the fall re-set and only 3 are carryin vehicles...so i think it might be a store or department manager decision. but still really sucks to have to see so much love for the other toy lines with their huge blocks of space and then joe hidden at the back near the misfit toys