Blue Tracks Binal-tech With Flame Decal!!!!

Lady Jaye

TracksF1.jpg

I hope the American version will have the decals included, so for those that want to apply em, can do so, and for those that don't can sell em on e-bay!!!! @loll@

I will be putting my stickers on!!!!! Or buying one with em already on!!!

TracksF1.jpg

I hope the American version will have the decals included, so for those that want to apply em, can do so, and for those that don't can sell em on e-bay!!!! @loll@

No decals on the US version. However I think there is a thread around here about a repro. label site that should have the decals.

Wow, nice to know that if you get a BT Tracks you get something extra.

However, i'm still sticking with the Alts because they are just a lot more affordable for me.

I also like to stick with the idea of alt's to begin with, so that they look as much as realstic they can be in car mode.

TracksF1.jpg

That pretty much eliminates the need for repro flame stickers, which is fine with me.

Since they updated the car, they probably should have changed the flames a little. They look EXACTLY like the G1 stickers, now that I look at my Tracks reissue. Something a little more modern looking would have been better.

http://motortrend.com/roadtests/coupe/112_...mv8_c5_lead.jpg

I saw a model kit at WalMart of that car. I'm gonna buy it, scan the decals, and make stickers of them to put on my Tracks.

Since they updated the car, they probably should have changed the flames a little. They look EXACTLY like the G1 stickers, now that I look at my Tracks reissue. Something a little more modern looking would have been better.

I saw a model kit at WalMart of that car. I'm gonna buy it, scan the decals, and make stickers of them to put on my Tracks.

be sure to share your scans. :)

Hmm...now that I think about this, I don't really like it, though I think G1 labels for Meister would be helpful....

be sure to share your scans. :)

If anything, I'll share them with Delta at Reprolabels.com so he can make some good stickers. Mine will be kinda amatuer-ish.

The labels ar cool, but if you keep them in robot mode like me you won't see it anyway.

Yeah that's true, but it’s still a nice gesture to include the Flaming Chicken for all us old G1 fans, hats off to Takara, though how the got General Motors to agree to the Flaming Chicken being on the hood is beyond me. :D