Pics Of Ninja Pack Are Up

JoeRhyno

I cant wait for these, Im gonna buy as many as I can for 20$ These are the coolest 6 pack since the infantry. I predict these will sell out fast.

I cant wait for these, Im gonna buy as many as I can for 20$ These are the coolest 6 pack since the infantry. I predict these will sell out fast.

well considering they are $20, you are only going to be able to buy one for the $20 you say yu are going to spend on them. so, you are either going to have to spend more if you want as many as you can regardless of how much it costs, although you clearly stipulate you only want to spend $20 and will buy as many as you can with that $20, or you can learn punctuation and actually say what you mean.

well considering they are $20, you are only going to be able to buy one for the $20 you say yu are going to spend on them. so, you are either going to have to spend more if you want as many as you can regardless of how much it costs, although you clearly stipulate you only want to spend $20 and will buy as many as you can with that $20, or you can learn punctuation and actually say what you mean.

Look Gunslinger you need to curb the attitude. I have seen you act this way almost every post you have posted lately and a great deal since you came back after publicly saying you were leaving for ever. Its obvious you have some type of "hate" going on for us here. So why post if you are not going to contribute in a positive manner.

Draven

I pre-ordered this set when it was buy 2 get 1 free

And look at how the total came out :)

Items Ordered Price

1 of: Batman 4.75" Figure 4-Pack: The Penguin, Batman, Nightwing, Batgirl [Toy] $19.99

- 1 item

6 of: GI Joe Arashikage "Clan of the Ninja" 6-Pack [Toy] $19.99

- 6 item(s)

Item(s) Subtotal: $139.93

Shipping & Handling: $5.97

Shipping Savings: -$5.97

Promotional Certificate: -$79.16

-----

Total Before Tax: $60.77

Estimated Tax: $3.04

-----

Grand Total: $63.81

Not sure how this happened and I pretty much don't care!!!

Pretty cool set. Gonna have to get a few of these to get the number of black SS I want.

Alot of nice touches on this set. I like the varyed weapons they included. While it's not supplying everyone with full gear, alot of the weapons and accessories are a nice change up. I hope Amazon fixes the pics soon. I want a better look at the weapons as shown on the thumbnails. Get it together Amazon!

Evil Jinx's decorative robe (for lack of a better term) is a nice touch. Although, I was looking forward to an all red Jinx. I wish at least one of them only had it on the robe and not on the mold itself.

SS v1 and v2 are pretty cool. I wish SS v2 wasn't green, I was hoping for something with white for the SS character himself.

Gonna have to rub off some Cobra insignias on each of these guys.

well considering they are $20, you are only going to be able to buy one for the $20 you say yu are going to spend on them.  so, you are either going to have to spend more if you want as many as you can regardless of how much it costs, although you clearly stipulate you only want to spend $20 and will buy as many as you can with that $20,

Your math skills are brilliant. It dosnt really matter how many I end up buying, what matters is that these will sell out fast. Which means youll be paying more like 30$+ each on ebay. So here's the Skew #607820900 Get there on day 1. These will sell out!!! You've been warned!

conpics-7.jpg

I could do without the second female red ninja. But all in all this is still a great set. I'll buy about four of them.

It's also great to see that Storm Shadow mold with a Cobra insignia. Not to mention the woodland like camo patern. I love this set more and more each time I see it.

The best part is they are almost shipping, according to their site:

Availability: This item will be released on November 1, 2004. You may order it now and we will ship it to you when it arrives.

well considering they are $20, you are only going to be able to buy one for the $20 you say yu are going to spend on them.  so, you are either going to have to spend more if you want as many as you can regardless of how much it costs, although you clearly stipulate you only want to spend $20 and will buy as many as you can with that $20,

Your math skills are brilliant. It dosnt really matter how many I end up buying, what matters is that these will sell out fast. Which means youll be paying more like 30$+ each on ebay. So here's the Skew #607820900 Get there on day 1. These will sell out!!! You've been warned!

conpics-7.jpg

We all hear ya obiprime and you could not be more correct, these are going to fly of the shelfs!

Awesome set, I can't wait to get a few packs!

The only thing I don't like is two Jinx?! I mean she is not even Cobra!

Awesome set, I can't wait to get a few packs!

The only thing I don't like is two Jinx?! I mean she is not even Cobra!

I do not belive that Jinx mold is supposed to be jinx. I tihnk it is supposed to be a ninja cobra viper like the way HASBRO did for the character Vypra. This whole set is cobra ninja vipers.

this pack is gonna be great. i pre-ordered 8 packs when they were offering free shipping on this item. i see now that that offer is no longer available, so i'm glad i pre-ordered when i did.

thecamyth