Wave 6

SNAKEEYES_1998

Wow The snow wolf if great !! Check them out.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZpowerjedi...osortpropertyZ1

or search for powerjedi999

All very cool

Andrew

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

puts to rest the wishful thinking disguised as speculation that Coil Crusher was going to be released with new arms which, no offense, made no sense. Coil Crusher without his AA is not the the character at all.

I LOVE the Torch, Snow Wolf. Slash and Slice but the rest are stinky or only ok. Tunnel Rat is no better than the first version. I HATE the Shipwreck who has lost Polly it seems, Coils Crusher and Wild Bill are just down right laughable. The WB's green pants are way more neon than Tunnel Rat, or anything from wave 2 we all complained about. Razerclaw and Frostbite are just average. So in conclusion this wave is a let down to me after wave 4.

Draven

Razor Klaw's head isn't enough to make me buy this guy again, and Tunnel rat is ridiculous looking.

I really like the snow wolf, is that firefly's head though? How will frostbite stay on his snow board? it has no foot pegs!

Wildbill stinks! and why did we need this pack again?

and looks like it's a blue wild weasal and not an avac like we had hoped, I still might get it though, i don't have a wild weasal and to be honest i don't see myself getting the gung-ho/ww back

is that a BTR Firefly head on that snow wolf?

I believe so Joe. But its still the sweetness I thought it would be. And i'm changed my mind of Razerclaw. I forgot to look at the non helmet shot and I like teh head sculpt. Might make a good Grandslam head for those who would like to have one of him imo.

Draven

I am a big fan of the new claws on Razorclaw, and really dig most of this wave. The TR is lacking, but reminds of an Eco-Warrior from 1993.

Well if anyone wants to make a new Clean Sweep or Ozone here's the pack to do it.

Draven

Of course the figure that I want the most from this wave is Torch. I like alot of this wave but I wish there were some new Joe Sculpts instead of all the repaints (Bazooka, Frostbite, Shipwreck, Wild Bill, and Tunnel Rat).....wait a minute there aren't any new Joe sculpts at all!

Still an interesting wave and look forward to getting it! Hopefully they find Polly.

I really like the Torch figure, but to me, he just doesn't look like Torch. Something about the face isn't fight. Maybe it's the change to his beard, and I know over years, people tend to shave, but he just doesn't look like Torch to me.

The Tunnel Rat figure looks like he has Tiger Force markings on his pants. And what's the deal with that huge water-cannon looking gun? Is he the figure that is supposed to come with Torch, to put out the fires Torch starts? If that's the case, wouldn't Barbeque have been a better choice? I thought he was supposed to come with Bazooka.

The Blue Adder looks pretty cool, but the Wild Weasle figure looks totally void of paint applications. Hopefully, he will get some color to him.

The Slice and Slash set looks cool. Is Slash supposed to be a renamed Dice?

puts to rest the wishful thinking disguised as speculation that Coil Crusher was going to be released with new arms which, no offense, made no sense. Coil Crusher without his AA is not the the character at all.

Like Coil Crusher WITH AA is some sort of treasure.

I hope they start packing that Snake with DECENT figures. Thats all that looks worthwhile from the pack.

All of them are awesome! The snow wolf like GGPike has been saying as a definate must, it looks SWEET!

As for Shipwreck I am sorry to see him glowing with green (if this is the final color), The rest are cool IMO, but the snow wolf is going to be the most popular one I think. As for the blue adder I will pick up one, I like the color change but the pilot is not going to be wild weasel (heck I already have two of him @loll@ ). I cannot wait for these to come out.

Opps I forgot yes I guess that does rule put coil as non AA, ohh well and last just because frostbite does not have peg holes (or maybe he does) perhaps his feet are going to "snap" into the snow board.

Hahaha, Thanks Tazz! Yea I have been saying that since the convention . . . and then the ammount of pictures I tooke of the Snow Wolf there . . . was there any doubt that this was my favorite figure? :P

I have a case preordered . . . and then after that, oh man, this is going to be a big hunt for me!

and it looks like there is some sort of something on frostbite's board . . . maybe one peg that moves . . . and the other peg looks like it might go up and down or something. Maybe I'm too tired this morning and I have no idea what I'm talking about, or maaaybe . . .

I believe so Joe. But its still the sweetness I thought it would be. And i'm changed my mind of Razerclaw. I forgot to look at the non helmet shot and I like teh head sculpt. Might make a good Grandslam head for those who would like to have one of him imo.

Draven

Yeah I swear at the convention it was something different....I thought it was a semi wolfman head. Any remember that at the con? Either way its sweet. I like all the figures except WildBill and Coil Crusher. They should have made Coil Crusher with regular arms....I mean they did say anything with action attack would have a regular figure. Its amazing how a little retool here, or a little different paint here make someone look good. Makes me wonder how come HAsbro did use these paint/retool apps on the first go round.

Draven

Yeah I swear at the convention it was something different....I thought it was a semi wolfman head. Any remember that at the con? Either way its sweet. I like all the figures except WildBill and Coil Crusher. They should have made Coil Crusher with regular arms....I mean they did say anything with action attack would have a regular figure. Its amazing how a little retool here, or a little different paint here make someone look good. Makes me wonder how come HAsbro did use these paint/retool apps on the first go round.

Zod, but then the coil crusher would be unable to crush gijoe with their boa constrictor dna @lol@

Tunnel Rat? What the heck is that thing? Are the Toxic Fighters coming back. Give me a break.

Snow Wolf is great

Shipwreck is great

I could take or leave the rest, nothing that amazing. It is nice to see an o-ring Cobra Slice.

Tunnel Rat? What the heck is that thing? Are the Toxic Fighters coming back. Give me a break.

Snow Wolf is great

Shipwreck is great

I could take or leave the rest, nothing that amazing. It is nice to see an o-ring Cobra Slice.

I get what they were trying to to with TunnelRat. Its more than likely its a cannon and backpack for the sludge they used in the V3 movie to change back the venom troops to humans

Another Great Victory for COBRA. O ring slice, Love the head on Razor Claw, TORCH is Smoking, and the Snow serpents are freaking Amazing, Its Ice Army time!!! I love Em!!! Sorry the Joes suck this time but maybe the next wave will be yours!!