Canadian Tru transformers Sale

Mike

Word is that TRU Canada is having a half-off sale on G1 TFs this week. Be sure to stop by and check em out!! If this is true, that would be cool for anyone looking to pick up extra's or grab some to make a few bucks on ebay :)

It's true. That price is right on the money, too... I even saw a mother buying one for her kid, and the kid was stoked about it! (He got Thundercracker!)

See Hasbro? They do sell, even to kids, when the price isn't ridiculous!

Sweet! I should go! Thx for the heads up!

Hey,

Just came back from TRU, picked up G1 Skids & Sideswipe for a grand total of $43. For some reason Skids was only $17, while Sideswipe was $19. Not bad, got the both of them for less the normal price of one.

Why can't hasbro and TRU sell them at this price all the time, maybe then they wouldn't be shelf warmers. They seem to just fly off the shelf at this price.

I was gonna get 20th Prime for 49 reduced... but passed... I already have the Takara version... now Im k inda having second thoughts...

Hm I hope takara puts out Rody DW style :) I really don't wana pay that much for a hasbro version... Maybe $15ish cdn or so I would do but thats about it on any of the reissuses