Meister, Red Or White?

Mike

Which color Meister do you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which color Meister do you prefer?

• Red
    • White
    • pink, blue, white and yellow

White fo sho!

Guess what option I voted :) I'm a stinker arn't I?:D Anyways I'd go with whitejust cause its the classic g1 color but both are good & really hard to choose. If not for the white version I'd be just as happy with the red!

& if not for cash reasons (DOH) I'd get both

I really love the red, in terms of looks the red version has it over the white....that being said if I have to pick just one I'm going White (hey in my eyes he will always be Jazz). :D

Guess what option I voted :) I'm a stinker arn't I?:D Anyways I'd go with whitejust cause its the classic g1 color but both are good & really hard to choose. If not for the white version I'd be just as happy with the red!

& if not for cash reasons (DOH) I'd get both

we can tell which one you voted for ;)

I wonder who won that toy anyways. That chick was pretty hot :D

I really love the red, in terms of looks the red version has it over the white....that being said if I have to pick just one I'm going White (hey in my eyes he will always be Jazz).

Meister IS Jazz... it has to be white!

As for the North American repaint... do you think it'll be red? What if they decide to do Prowl with this mold?

Im happy they made a White Jazz and I cant wait to see what some Reprolabels will look like on him. The red one looks beautiful too and i must have one as well.

Duh!

Because his name is Meister now!

Hey, you know what would be kind of cool? If the Dreamwave comic series addressed the name change... like, say, if Bluestreak decided to go by Silverstreak for some reason. I remember seeing what I think was a Universe online comic where Hot Rod said "It's Rodimus now", which is pretty neat.

I'd rather the toys have the original names, but since they can't, this would be something I'd like to see.