Snow Wolf And Bats 2 Pack

GILTYONE

How many did u get or did u not pick up any at all. I got 10 so far and I'm not goin to stop until I see no more. In case some of u don't know they are short cased in wave 3a or 3b case I forget which one.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am up to 7 or 8 I think. Sad thing is i have picked them up EVERY time I have seen them in stores, except MAYBE once I think. This is an awesome pack and you cant beat the contents, so I have been really trying for this one.

Some of you guys must be of the lucky bunch that found like 15 at your TRU or something. My TRU JUST NOW got wave 2 in lol.

None... I can't stand that BAT sculpt espicially in that rust color and i am waiting for the resculpted Snow wolf in wave 6 (I think it is wave 6) so I don't really care for this pack.

None... I can't stand that BAT sculpt espicially in that rust color and i am waiting for the resculpted Snow wolf in wave 6 (I think it is wave 6) so I don't really care for this pack.

Not to mention that Frostbite has some good gear (like the snowboard) one can use with OTHER figures.

just 6. i've seen several more since then, but that's all i wanted. i army build in either 6 or 12, and that pack i only wanted 6.

14 packs...I guess I bought this many because there was such a huge gap between Wave 3 and wave 4...I could have had more but I just had to say no...especially with wave 6 re-mold of the Snow Wolf and frostbite...that one I want 15... @firedevil@

That is true, 15 of those bad boys would be awesome (wave 6), I might just have to increase my #'s :)

Holy cow! Where are you guys finding these?!!!

I just found my THIRD pack yesterday! I've honestly only ever seen these things three times and I've bought each single pack I've found.

If anyone wants to help a collector out, shoot me an email!

I have seen about 10 of them on the pegs but i only got one and that's all I need. I like the Bat but hate the Snow Wolf. The mold has always sucked to me, but the new updated one looks much better!

Draven