Any One Dealt With Small Blue Planet?

Jim Davis

I ordered from their sale and I'm not sure what's going on. I placed two orders about an hour apart, so I thought I'd write them and ask if they could combine the two into one so I could save on shipping. I got an email from them the next day saying they combined both orders for me, and gave me my new total. I saved about $6 on shipping. Then the following day I got another email from their order department saying my order was cancelled. Haven't heard anything else back so I don't know what's going on.

I ordered from the sale and got all my stuff yesturday. :)

That must be nice....I ordered from their sale too, and I have yet to get my final confirmation email from them about what I ordered with my tracking number. @grumpy@

They are okay in my book. I don't think they have a ton of employees, so when they get lots of orders, it takes some time to sort everything out. I went to their store a few times before they moved, it was a fairly small operation. I've ordered online since then and had no problems.

Does anyone know about their customer service? I sent an email to them on Thursday afternoon and I have yet to get a response from them. This is seriously not the kind of service I got from them the last two times that I ordered from SBP.

how much was your shipping decepticonus?

and where abouts in canada you from?

I'm in Victoria, BC.

Shipping was something like $20!!! What a rip-off... This was a small order, too, but considering it was during the sale and everything was ridiculously low-priced, it was still a good deal.

Well, I JUST got my invoice from SBP, saying that they sent out my order today.....ten days after I actually ordered my stuff and four days after I sent a letter to them basically asking "What's the deal?"(with no actual response to that, mind you). This is really odd, as nothing like this has happened to me before from them my previous two times buying from the store. It's definitely gonna be a bit of time before I buy from them again, as this whole ordeal has left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth.

Finally got my email tonight saying my order has been shipped out, 10 full days after placing the order as well.

While I like the fact they got back to me quickly about combining two orders placed on the 8th, the fact it took this long for them to send out the order has me questioning wether I'd order from them again or not.

Plus I sent them an email 4.5 days ago asking about my order and they never replied.