Review Vs Review Guys Call It Quits

ssdsus

Gang,

I finally stopped by the various boards today for the first time in a month and saw that someone had posted on one of them wondering what happened to us. So I figured I'd make a topic and let you know why we're no longer doing our reviews.....

Life got in the way. I just got engaged, and now I am running around planning a wedding, looking for a new house, etc. Unfortunately, it's left me no time for GI Joe. I stopped buying Joes, so we can't do reviews anymore even if we had the time. And when I move, the stuff I have will either be sold or packed away with a tiny fraction still on display in the house. So, long story short, GI Joe is no longer a focal point in my life. My girl isn't bringing this on, I just have no desire to continue collecting.

We're working on one more comic book for old times sake, but that's about it. To all of you who loved our reviews, I want to thank you and wish you the best. GI Joe has some of the best fans in the world, hands down.

Louis

GI Joe: The Internet Comics

http://gijoe-comic.tripod.com

I'm just joshin', congrats on the engagement!!!!!!!!

I knew you were kidding, haha. @bounce@

Seriously, she has nothing to do with it. She told me to keep everything out and she's intrigued by the comics and reviews. But I just have no time to do that kind of stuff anymore, and since we're planning on having kids, I don't like the idea of daddy having more toys than his kids. So, into the boxes they go.....

@good night@

Sad to see you guys go. I always enjoyed your reviews and it was great to get two different perspectives at the same time.

I understand your reasons. I was lucky enough to get back into GI Joe after I had paid all my dues. Hopefully you'll stick around though and stay semi-involved with the online community.

Thanks again and good luck

you'll be back, they always come back... ^_^

no, but really, good luck with everything. your reviews were always pure entertainment. :)

I'm just joshin',  congrats on the engagement!!!!!!!!

I knew you were kidding, haha. @bounce@

Seriously, she has nothing to do with it. She told me to keep everything out and she's intrigued by the comics and reviews. But I just have no time to do that kind of stuff anymore, and since we're planning on having kids, I don't like the idea of daddy having more toys than his kids. So, into the boxes they go.....

@good night@

Bah. I have a 2 1/2 year old son and he loves playing with his Dad's "army men". :)