Btr Firefly Wip Help

JoeRhyno

Hey guys,

Well, thank's to TM, I'm starting to dig out all my unfinished customs and get back into it. One of the projects I was doing on the side of my commissioned customs a while back was an Urban Strike Force of my own for Cobra. I was basically making a group of my Alley Vipers(below) and I wanted to make some key characters as Squad leaders. So Far I have 10 members, half are regular Urban Alley Vipers, and half are Unique Characters. I've posted these a looooooong time ago when I first started on them. Right now I'm finishing up Firefly but after stepping back and looking at him, I'm wondering if the white in the camo is a bit too much. The only problem is if I just leave it the black and grey... then a lot of the paint detail gets lost in the mix... Let me know what you guys think? I have another FF on the way(and hopefully...another after that), so I might finish this one with the white and then start the next one without.

Fflyfront.jpg

Here's a front view, I cut and sanded the "lego pins" off and I added a flashlight to one leg. I'm not finished with the crotch(that green's gonna go)...I used aWide Scope head( I think that's his name), I cut down the hat and sanded it to look like a normal noggin'...oh and he has swivel wrists!

Fflyback.jpg

Here's a better view of the camo difference. I'm not finished with the legs and feet, so dont worry, he's not gonna be wearing sneakers ;)

LMK, comments of feedback would really be appreciated!!

Thanks,

Joe

actually I looked at my paints and it's not white, it's a real light grey from citidel. I might go over it with a wash(I'll try it on a different figure first) or I might just leave it, I'm afraid if I go too dark, the camo will get hidden.

The "white" is the same grey I used as the base of those Alley Vipers down there.