Wave 6

Crimson Twins

So it looks like the line-up for Wave 6 is:

1)Sgt.Bazooka/Dreadnok Torch (new mold)

2)Tunnel Rat/Razor Claw (new mold..at least head)

3)Frostbite/Snow Wolf (new mold)

4)Shipwreck/Electric Eel

5)Slice/Slash

6)Wild Bill/COIL Crusher (repackage/repaint)

am I wrong with any of that?I'm excited about this Wave 6,it's a good blend of repaints,new molds,even remolded parts (Slice is now O-Ring)... so it's definitely looking good to me.Especially the Snow Wolf and Torch, both those guys are hotness.And though we've been getting a lot of ninja lately,I don't mind Slice and Slash at all and I'm looking forward to them too.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4)Shipwreck/Electric Eel

5)Slice/Slash

am I wrong with any of that?I'm excited about this Wave 6,it's a good blend of repaints,new molds,even remolded parts (Slice is now O-Ring)... so it's definitely looking good to me.Especially the Snow Wolf and Torch, both those guys are hotness.And though we've been getting a lot of ninja lately,I don't mind Slice and Slash at all and I'm looking forward to them too.

You are right CC, but do you know if the coil is going to be AA or non AA?

I cannot wait for the Torch mold as well as the Slice as well as Slash mold and of coarse the snow wolf mold!!!!!

I think it's AA,it's a straight up repaint of the original Coil Crusher.Except it has a tan,gold and red color scheme from what I can remember,complete with the rubber arms even.

When it was shown at the Joecon it was AA,but Hasbro may change that...we'll just have to see.

4)Shipwreck/Electric Eel

5)Slice/Slash

I couldn't have said it better! I so want all 4 of those bad.

Draven

woh cool I didnt even realize that was Shipwreck next to EEL. That will proably be my favorite version of Shipwreck...it looks sharp.

woh cool I didnt even realize that was Shipwreck next to EEL. That will proably be my favorite version of Shipwreck...it looks sharp.

The big question is whether or not Shipwreck comes with Polly.

I have a feeling it is, but I guess we will have to see (I sure hope so)

check out this picture that is on kbtoys.com, this gives us hope...

http://www.kbtoys.com/genProduct.html/PID/...Nstock/Y/D/1170

From what i'm hearing NO. @grumpy@ I have no desire to have him now. I HATE that figure and the Eel is nothing I want either. I'll be passing on a few packs in this wave. Something I haven't done since the early JvC waves.

Draven

From what i'm hearing NO. @grumpy@ I have no desire to have him now. I HATE that figure and the Eel is nothing I want either. I'll be passing on a few packs in this wave. Something I haven't done since the early JvC waves.

Draven

Come on draven the eel is awesome! A cool troop builder too. The only problem I do not like about the new blue gray eel is that he comes with the same "plain" weapons as the glow in the dark one. I love that figure but it would have been awesome to get some different weapons and such.

Draven

Come on draven the eel is awesome! A cool troop builder too. The only problem I do not like about the new blue gray eel is that he comes with the same "plain" weapons as the glow in the dark one. I love that figure but it would have been awesome to get some different weapons and such.

The only version of that Eel I like is the Sting Raider version. The bad porportions on this figure are just some I can't seem to get past like I can on most. I just can't put my finger on it.

DRaven

Draven

The only version of that Eel I like is the Sting Raider version. The bad porportions on this figure are just some I can't seem to get past like I can on most. I just can't put my finger on it.

DRaven

They are all pretty cool, I have been able to army build the green one, but the gray and red one is too expensive for me to army build BUT is my favorite as well.

The only problem I do not like about the new blue gray eel is that he comes with the same "plain" weapons as the glow in the dark one. I love that figure but it would have been awesome to get some different weapons and such.

I agree, I've been trying to hunt down the yellow harpoon guns from Eel V2 for the Electric Eels. Not sure what I'll use for these blue ones yet though. Hopefully something easier to find.

that price for torch is insane but i just noticed something awsome about him, he doesn't have a cobra symbol on him! GO HASBRO! thank you a lot! noks aren't not always working for cobra, so they shouldn't have their symbol, now just do this for the ncs and i will be estatic.

Draven

DRaven

They are all pretty cool, I have been able to army build the green one, but the gray and red one is too expensive for me to army build BUT is my favorite as well.

I do kinda like the green one. I have a love hate relationship with it. I like it when you hold him up to a light and then when I put him back down on the shelf i'm like ugh. That pin neck bothers me, no flippers bother me and the fact that its based of the Claws standard buck suck imo. I just want a O ring Moray, a much better mold imo.

Draven

that price for torch is insane but i just noticed something awsome about him, he doesn't have a cobra symbol on him! GO HASBRO! thank you a lot! noks aren't not always working for cobra, so they shouldn't have their symbol, now just do this for the ncs and i will be estatic.

That's because they gave the Dreadnoks their own symbol this year. Look at "Bike Messenger" Zartan. Maybe that means we will see another repaint of Ripper with the new symbol on his hat instead of the Cobra one.

Well I change my mind, I also want the Show Serpent figure really bad, he is awesome!!!!! I think Shipwreck looks nice, but I do miss the Sailor dungarees though!!!

Hey Draven, why do you not like Shipwreck??? Do you like Bazooka, if not why???

Oh and guys what the hell is AA or non AA????? :D